Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Your handle is ironic because you only have any balls when you're trolling with your keyboard. Get this clown outta here.
Homey, I aint trolling and I aint trying to be tough.  You want me to get outta here, then tell me how or why Nike is trying to humiliate Adidas or Kanye.  Being that Nike had the choice to keep Kanye but chose not to, why would they hold any resentment against him.  Ill wait

BTW learn the definition of irony..
This is coming from a guy with a character from the Twilight movies in his avatar. Lmao
LOL!!

Last edited:
Twightlight? Ouuuuch!!!
laugh.gif

Cant believe I took the time to skim these last few posts
ohwell.gif
it was pure comedy though bruh had me dying talking bout, you can't trash talk me, you part of team Jacob, he didn't even get the gurl
roll.gif

6more days til the black suedes
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Saw them at my HOH.

Tried on one shoe and I was in love.

Joints look amazing in person imo

And at 115? Forget about it b
Honest question.  You in love with the shoe or you in love cause its all red?  Seems lately people have been on the all red wagon, regardless of which shoe it drops on

Homey, I aint trolling and I aint trying to be tough.  You want me to get outta here, then tell me how or why Nike is trying to humiliate Adidas or Kanye.  Being that Nike had the choice to keep Kanye but chose not to, why would they hold any resentment against him.  Ill wait

BTW learn the definition of irony..

LOL!!
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
"“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony". Alright so your nickname has balls in it, but your actions represent the opposite. Therefore, ironic.

Second point, not so much to throw dirt at Kanye but more so to flaunt over adidas- "you still don't have the colorways that are hot" type of deal. They did it with the good/bad apples too. People enjoy rivalry and I think it's a deliberate nike marketing strategy. Its also possible that the yeezy just set trend for colorways and they're just milking it for all it's worth, I acknowledge that too. It's a theory, one that you still haven't disproven.

the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
"“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony". Alright so your nickname has balls in it, but your actions represent the opposite. Therefore, ironic.

Second point, not so much to throw dirt at Kanye but more so to flaunt over adidas- "you still don't have the colorways that are hot" type of deal. They did it with the good/bad apples too. People enjoy rivalry and I think it's a deliberate nike marketing strategy. Its also possible that the yeezy just set trend for colorways and they're just milking it for all it's worth, I acknowledge that too. It's a theory, one that you still haven't disproven.
A theory you haven't proven.  I disproved the throwing shade at Kanye because Nike chose to let that relationship end.  Now you are saying they are throwing it at Adidas because of the colorway?  You know any manufacturer can use the same color blocking as the Yeezy if they wanted right? 

Let's see if I got this irony thing down.  Your name has professor in it and your statements are anything beyond logical - quite ironic?  Did I do that right?

Honest question.  You in love with the shoe or you in love cause its all red?  Seems lately people have been on the all red wagon, regardless of which shoe it drops on
That red looks hot on suede. I'm not sure anyone can really say that they're blind to trend, but it's a legitimate good looking sneaker. It's not that BS nubuck- it's actual real suede. They did leather in the liner and metal lace tips too.

Just because something is in a trendy colorway doesn't mean it can't be high quality, too. No glue marks or other BS on my pair either.

That red looks hot on suede. I'm not sure anyone can really say that they're blind to trend, but it's a legitimate good looking sneaker. It's not that BS nubuck- it's actual real suede. They did leather in the liner and metal lace tips too.

Just because something is in a trendy colorway doesn't mean it can't be high quality, too. No glue marks or other BS on my pair either.
Fair answer. 

A theory you haven't proven.  I disproved the throwing shade at Kanye because Nike chose to let that relationship end.  Now you are saying they are throwing it at Adidas because of the colorway?  You know any manufacturer can use the same color blocking as the Yeezy if they wanted right? 

Let's see if I got this irony thing down.  Your name has professor in it and your statements are anything beyond logical - quite ironic?  Did I do that right?
Adidas could use it but it would make them look like a copycat. Everyone knows nike threw them out there first. Being first matters with public perception. Especially with adidas already looking like they're playing Pepsi to Nike's Coke.

Saw them at my HOH.

i'm a sucker for red shoes; however, these don't do it for "me" nor did the GG, now if they do a red EXT i'm there, i'm still feeling snubbed over nike not releasing the red suede LBJX EXT
 ehhhh I'm teetering
laugh.gif

Adidas could use it but it would make them look like a copycat. Everyone knows nike threw them out there first. Being first matters with public perception. Especially with adidas already looking like they're playing Pepsi to Nike's Coke.
You
Saw them at my HOH.

I see you're out in Harlem. How is that House of Hoops? I usually hit up Footaction on Fulton Mall or Flight23 on 34th...do they have more kicks left over than most places? Or about the same?

The only thing that made me not want to get the Red lifestyle was the fact it was all red and everybody acts as if all red shoes didn't exist prior to the Yeezy 2, smh! but that's the main reason I'd be getting them as I work at Verizon. Tried them on and for a $55 work shoe I couldn't help myself...

View media item 1293620

Last edited:
I can't get with the LS. Id rather drop a stack on a high end casual shoe then on Nikes attempt at em.

Back
Top Bottom