Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Saw them at my HOH.

Tried on one shoe and I was in love.

Joints look amazing in person imo

And at 115? Forget about it b
Honest question.  You in love with the shoe or you in love cause its all red?  Seems lately people have been on the all red wagon, regardless of which shoe it drops on
Not gonna lie. Red played a huge factor. Been dying for an all red pair of shoes for the longest.

But I think the silhouette is nice in its own merit. My HOH also had a tan pair as well as a white and blkish pair. They just look like comfy mid moccasins.

Adidas could use it but it would make them look like a copycat. Everyone knows nike threw them out there first. Being first matters with public perception. Especially with adidas already looking like they're playing Pepsi to Nike's Coke.
You
Saw them at my HOH.

Tried on one shoe and I was in love.

Joints look amazing in person imo

And at 115? Forget about it b
I see you're out in Harlem. How is that House of Hoops? I usually hit up Footaction on Fulton Mall or Flight23 on 34th...do they have more kicks left over than most places? Or about the same?
I am. But I am out in Buffalo NY for school. We have a HOH here as well

Got a wear in asap
Man they just look great. I know theyre not a numbered Jordan or KD or whatever but it think it looks 
nthat.gif

These suedes are gonna be as elusive as the GMs? Won't be around this release weekend. 

Can't be. The GG is also. Or maybe it's a different type of leather.
Is the gg Actual leather though or is it just a texture on the posite

The picture above of the blacks looks a little more like genuine leather , TO ME 

Is the gg Actual leather though or is it just a texture on the posite

The picture above of the blacks looks a little more like genuine leather , TO ME 

It's just a texture. Your right though, the leather does look better on the EXT.

Welp ext's are on my acquired list! The red lifestyle are cool but too much stuff is dropping. I'm still looking for Db 8s.....

Are we having a Lebron thing going on with KD wearing the VI's?

superstitious since he broke his foot in the VII?

or does he have the VI's specially made for his foot injury?

Shoe is almost as big as him.
laugh.gif
People in comments are *****ing about how the kid obviously can't wear KDs size 17 or 18. What the article doesn't mention is that Nike probably hooked him up with a bunch of CWs, in addition to having a nice signed pair
smokin.gif

Must take a real tough guy to steal a kid's shoes
mean.gif

Last edited:
the XMAS pair needs more green IMO, red and white with some green highlights dont look like a christmas pair

Last edited:
probably a bully from school or something

People in comments are *****ing about how the kid obviously can't wear KDs size 17 or 18. What the article doesn't mention is that Nike probably hooked him up with a bunch of CWs, in addition to having a nice signed pair :smokin  

Must take a real tough guy to steal a kid's shoes :smh:

The black suedes are nice, but at 200 dollars and with wanting to get me, my wife, and my kid a pair of columbia 11's just cant afford it at this point.. 

i like my GM kd7 better anyway.. love those freaking shoes

Back
Top Bottom