Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

hold up how yall tripping on price like really? yall bet not own a single LeBron X or XI EXT that's all i'm say
Didn't buy X until outlet's saved me 40% retail.

Don't **** with the XI that much

But i did recently just pay for 250 new balances so 2something aint bad, but there's like 3 KD7s this month plus Jordans on saturdays and NSW 
I was referring strictly about the EXT ver. of the X and XI and if you got either at an outlet you got a come up, my thang is they were $50-70 over the price of the standard minus the denim X so now that the KD ext is $50 over the standard ver, everybody tripping but if you haven't brought any of those EXTs continue to complain bcuz its within your right
tongue.gif

I'm not tripping, bc I buy $200 shoes all the time. I just wanna know the reason Nike is charging that much for the black suedes.

Is 200$ a good price for global games? Or would I be better off Nike ID and make a ID all red pair? Im feeling this KD model in all red.

Is 200$ a good price for global games? Or would I be better off Nike ID and make a ID all red pair? Im feeling this KD model in all red.

200 is around what they go for on resale be I would do a ID GG. That way you can go everything red or put your nike checks any color

Its alright. I've seen $180-$190. Not to far off. I get GG's and then do an iD with all red with Gold Swoosh's

Last edited:
Passing on both of the EXT's... the black leather strap is awful. I would've preferred a rubber one. As for the pony hairs... even Ginuwine doesn't approve.

Wow! Until I read your comment I didn't notice the leather strap. I too think the rubber would have looked much better.

Two things jump out from this picture. First, when are we going to find out why he's wearing the 6s? Most people who've played in both agree the 7s are much better ball shoes. Superstition seems a likely answer. Second, that is a good way to F up a good quality basketball. KD may be skinny, but he's definitely heavy enough to deform a ball. :rofl:

I gotta think it relate to the lockdown and confidence of his foot being in the shoe. Rag on the kd 6 all you want, it has better heel lockdown (and therefore foot and ankle stability) than 95% of kicks out there thanks to the uneven tongue.

He didnt give him the shoes hes wearing in the picture. He gave the kid a pair of 7s (Aways) and signed the shoes also.

Back
Top Bottom