Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I don't think it will be a hard cop being a Thursday release, I've noticed that people are getting rid of their floral 6s now for under $200 and 2mons ago I couldn't find any for under $250

WOW, that's awesome!

Picked mine up for about $220 about 10-11mos ago I believe.

I just checked NDC's release calendar and it shows a Feb 13 release now...

KD7
Pure Platinum/Multi-Color-Black

$170 | 742548-090

10 a.m. EST/7 a.m. PST

No phone orders

$170 THOUGH!!!! Is this a mistake???

The subtle details, angel on the tongue, gold feathers on the swoosh, make this Aunt Pearl spectacular.

I expect them to be phenomenal in person as well.

WOW, that's awesome!

Picked mine up for about $220 about 10-11mos ago I believe.

I just checked NDC's release calendar and it shows a Feb 13 release now...

KD7
Pure Platinum/Multi-Color-Black

$170 | 742548-090

10 a.m. EST/7 a.m. PST

No phone orders

$170 THOUGH!!!! Is this a mistake???

EDIT:
False alarm, that's the ASG

This WTKD has the potential to be the best WTKD with this silhouette and materials on the KD7, I can see it being similar to WTKD 4.

copped some kds this weekend finally now if i can find these suedes for a good price ill have them all

APs are a must!! Sure hope a hyped Jordan Brand release is happening the same day the APs drop.

Last edited:
the 4s are 2 days later .. that count?
Lol, nah, need em to drop the same day. That's how I copped my WTKD 6. Some XI lows dropped that day, overshadowed the WTKDs, easy cop. I was able to buy 2 pairs.

Then again, it might help. The focus could all go towards the Jordans. I see its the "Oreo" IVs releasing. They could end up being a bust like the 7s.

Last edited:
Lol, nah, need em to drop the same day. That's how I copped my WTKD 6. Some XI lows dropped that day, overshadowed the WTKDs, easy cop. I was able to buy 2 pairs.

Then again, it might help. The focus could all go towards the Jordans. I see its the "Oreo" IVs releasing. They could end up being a bust like the 7s.

the Cigar and Champagne 6 also dropped that same day as well.

This WTKD has the potential to be the best WTKD with this silhouette and materials on the KD7, I can see it being similar to WTKD 4.
Totally agree with this.

When the WTKD6 dropped I was going for the Jordan pack as well and NDC went to the crapper.  I actually carted the WTKD's but closed the window and I couln't get em back.  It was a sadder day indeed. 

Last edited:
Yeah that day was pretty hectic. I had 2 comps and a laptop. my lady and I trying for both Jordans and the WTKD6. Had Cigars but couldnt get to checkout on NDC, FNL surprisingly no issues came thru with WTKD with ease

Aunt Pearl's are great as always. Now if I could just a get a pair i'll be in business.

nah.. they will sell better than the 7's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom