Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I think when the next nike sig thread is made (kd bron kobe kyrie) instead of colorway polls it should just simply be TTS .5 up .5 down

Yes everyones foot is different but that simple poll would eliminate some size posts. And we all know there will be some that completely ignore it

Last edited:
I think when the next nike sig thread is made (kd bron kobe kyrie) instead of colorway polls it should just simply be TTS .5 up .5 down

Yes everyones foot is different but that simple poll would eliminate some size posts. And we all know there will be some that completely ignore it

Not a bad idea. Repped for tryna improve the community.

I went .5 size up but you could go TTS. Best to try it on for yourself tho.

Problem is I cant try them on. I always have to order online (Caribbean). I wear a 10 in the Jordan XI. How do they compare to the KD7?

Problem is I cant try them on. I always have to order online (Caribbean). I wear a 10 in the Jordan XI. How do they compare to the KD7?

KD7>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> XI COMFORT WISE.

PERSONALLY, I WEAR A 15 IN XI'S, MY KD7'S ARE A 15.

I WOULD SAY TTS.

THE 7'S ARE WIDER IN THE FOREFOOT AREA COMPARED TO THE KD6.

Reactions: ejb
Get a size 10.

edit: Slim beat me to it!

<---- size 14 in Jordan XI, size 14 in KD 7. KD fits better.

Last edited:
Reactions: ejb
KD7>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> XI COMFORT WISE.

PERSONALLY, I WEAR A 15 IN XI'S, MY KD7'S ARE A 15.

I WOULD SAY TTS.

THE 7'S ARE WIDER IN THE FOREFOOT AREA COMPARED TO THE KD6.
Slim is it just me or is your mind blown nearly every time someone asks about sizing. Imagine if we actually had the option to go up/down .5 size
roll.gif

I don't think it will be a hard cop being a Thursday release, I've noticed that people are getting rid of their floral 6s now for under $200 and 2mons ago I couldn't find any for under $250
Where are you finding KD 6 florals for under $200?  I've been looking for a size 8 and I cant find anything even at $250 lol

I don't think it will be a hard cop being a Thursday release, I've noticed that people are getting rid of their floral 6s now for under $200 and 2mons ago I couldn't find any for under $250

Where are you finding KD 6 florals for under $200?  I've been looking for a size 8 and I cant find anything even at $250 lol

I saw a couple on eBay 10.5-11, can't fit that gs size u wearing, I'm just teasing on the gs part

I like the pattern on the Floral 6's more but I like the Floral 7's more overall. The Aunt Pearls are seriously looking like they will be dethroning my Global Games when I pick them up :wow: that shoe is Amazing!!! :smokin 8) :nthat:

Call me crazy, but I don't think Florals will be that hard to get. The $200 price tag is holding back a lot of people. Plus there's a lot of stuff that drops in February.

Last edited:
The florals are growing on me, but I will only cop if they sit.  I got too many other shoes to get first. 

Back
Top Bottom