Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

I know the USA are a super GR but Im in Utah with 1 store getting them and the HOH there did a ticket reserve. All sizes are taken. Shouldnt be too hard to get online.....i hope...
ahh. im in utah visting fam. was going to call the SLC one to see but i guess not welp. 

USA cw is up on FTL Locator
nothing locally for me just like champs and fnl 
mean.gif
 would be nice to try them on first sheesh

ahh. im in utah visting fam. was going to call the SLC one to see but i guess not welp. 
They said all sizes are taken when i called but I'm calling BS on that. No way...its a super GR...how can it be all reserved? I'm still goin to show up tomorrow to see whats up. Some FL employees are trying to hold out to get their friends pairs.

The Calm before the Storm and World Festivals are on my hit list so far. The KD VII are looking INCREDIBLE :wow: even the Lifestyle versions looking nice. :nthat:

Last edited:
Last Year's Early Season Release Preview >>>> This Year's
The Opportunity to Acquire Pairs This Year >>>> Last Year's
Last Year's Early Colorways >>>> This Year's

Summary:

The USA and the 35K FT were a given for me and all the other colors were nice except for the World Basketball color. Last year the colors that had me most hyped out of the early releases were a tie between the Bamboos and the Meteor's, which both remind me of the Easy Money's and the Calm's. I'm satisfied with what I see and look forward to the rest of the season of KD 7's.

Sidenote:

I pray that I am lucky enough to grab a pair of the USA's because I came up very short with the IV's and was blown that I didn't have a pair of KD's to match his Team USA jersey from London. The USA's are A MUST for me!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom