• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
so 35K and Easy Money are copped.

DAT GUM BOTTOM. 
devil.gif

look just like the ZR1 with a bubble. If they are just as comfy these are a must cop.

Only pair I'll likely get from the first wave is 35K Degrees, maybe Global Games but not an absolute must.
I feel the exact same way. But the nike ID options have some serious potential. I already created 4 pair I definitely plan on getting.

Do you guys who keep bringing this up no KD has no control over the price right ?

I am a fan of the kd line regardless of price but you are dead wrong

He absolutely does have control over the price.

He could have stated that in the contract he signed or left nike like chris webber

In the end these athletes really dont care the way they say they do. He should have never said that

Same goes for derrick rose and the pile of junk adidas puts out

Man!  Just saw some of the official CW and I'm in.  USA seems to be my first entry to the 7, Global is a no brainer as I don't have any "loud" colored shoes that I rock.  3rd is likely going to be Easy Money.  At $150, it's a fair price IMHO.

To me it looks like red that's had white chalk rubbed into it. But definitely closer to orange/red than pink

definitely going to go see these in person and try them on tomorrow, probably will wait on another cw before copping, but if i get em on feet and cant leave them...i know i won't

Man I'm hyped! I don't even know what to do, can't make out to a store tomorrow but i believe in my online prowess. The question is- tts or half size up?

Back
Top Bottom