Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Am i crazy that Im more curious to how they feel then how they look?

When I was holding a gs pair they look to have a wider toe box than the 6.

Looking forward to read what some of the NTers say they feel like after purchasing them tomorrow.

Am i crazy that Im more curious to how they feel then how they look?

When I was holding a gs pair they look to have a wider toe box than the 6.

Looking forward to read what some of the NTers say they feel like after purchasing them tomorrow.
No, you are not crazy.  I am itching to see how they feel.  The fusion of posite and that mesh forefoot sounds amazing to me and I'm curious how the cushion/overall fit is.

I'm just going to be honest and go ahead and say it, I like the VII's more than the IV's. I like the strap placement & materials used way more.

I'm just going to be honest and go ahead and say it, I like the VII's more than the IV's. I like the strap placement & materials used way more.

The KD iv is the cheapest most plastic shoe ever produced buy nike. How it wasn't 50 bucks a pop is robbery

The KD iv is the cheapest most plastic shoe ever produced buy nike. How it wasn't 50 bucks a pop is robbery
To be honest, that's why I haven't owned a pair yet, as much as I really like some of the colorways. I wasn't feeling the V, so the VI were my first KDs and I have a bunch of them now. I've really been fiending for a pair of the N7 IV's but I just can't bring myself to pay 200+ for that model. Especially considering how poorly narrow it fits.

I'm really liking these. Always been a fan of the midfoot strap and of course the foam on the ankle area. Dont know why but I thought initially it was and air max unit on the heel but was looking at the new pics and saw the little lines in there and realized it was zoom air! Now I like these even more lol. Thinking about the USA pair and these may be my new hooping shoes. ID's are looking nice as well. Excited for these.

IV Galaxy, Gold Medal, Black N7, BHM are some of my favorite pairs of my entire collection. The line wasn't just made by the Nerf and Weatherman. Not arguing that those weren't mad hyped, but overall the IV had a lot of great cws.

VI's are literally a piece of plastic, i sat and messed with the material for at least an hour trying to figure out how they made it

I think I'll go ahead and make the Easy Moneys my first pair. Then maybe wait until the end of the line so I can pick one more, and probably make an iD to wrap things up.

IV Galaxy, Gold Medal, Black N7, BHM are some of my favorite pairs of my entire collection. The line wasn't just made by the Nerf and Weatherman. Not arguing that those weren't mad hyped, but overall the IV had a lot of great cws.

Adds to my point. The shoe itself was among the worst shoes ever materials and comfort wise :lol:

The colorways are all that people talk about.

Back
Top Bottom