Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Hit the raffle at ntny :smokin. Gotta try on a 12 in kds to see if theyll fit good.

Hit the raffle at ntny
smokin.gif
Nothing new 

So, I'm pretty pissed off right now.

I'm off work today, and was out working in the garage. My wife answered my phone, and it was FootLocker. They asked if I was there by name, and she said I couldn't come to the phone right now. So, the caller, said..."Oh, well he disqualified then." (And hung up) My wife, having no idea what that even means, brings the phone out to me, and tells me that i just got a weird call.  I literally call them right back, (within a minute of her hanging up the phone.)

I politely ask for a manager, and his response is "I'm the manager, why you wanna know?" I explain that I I just missed the phone call, and he says that's too bad....that I'm disqualified. And that's the rule..."If somebody answers the phone, that's not you...you disqualified. Automatically." "I don't have time for this."  (And hung up on me) WOW!

So, I very cooly, and calmly called right back, and simply asked for an explanation sans the slang, and attitude. He once again, told me, "the rules are posted on the window, and if I had a problem with it..I should have read it in the first place." Well, I did. Not only did I read it..I also took a pic of it, and it doesn't mention a thing about it. So, he completely made that **** up too.

Either way...just sharing my frustration. Thought  some of you would enjoy real World struggles! 

(Still holding out hope....still have one more ticket at a store, that hasn't made their calls yet)
honestly easy way to prevent all that was having your girl say she was you

Last edited:
I'd go up there with that pic and a few homies then raise hell. I'd like to see him stunt with my goons there. Dude will be shocked when you confront him.

I play no games with these shoe dudes tryna flex. If the manager can't be respectful I'll be there when he gets off. Bruh I'm pissed off for you.

Last edited:
That sucks FTL did that but knowing i wasnt going to have my phone on me, i would have left some thorough instructions on how to answer that shoe call.

Or simply had my phone on me knowing im waiting for it.

Either way thats messed up ... i think youll still land a pair some how

So, I'm pretty pissed off right now.

I'm off work today, and was out working in the garage. My wife answered my phone, and it was FootLocker. They asked if I was there by name, and she said I couldn't come to the phone right now. So, the caller, said..."Oh, well he disqualified then." (And hung up) My wife, having no idea what that even means, brings the phone out to me, and tells me that i just got a weird call.  I literally call them right back, (within a minute of her hanging up the phone.)

I politely ask for a manager, and his response is "I'm the manager, why you wanna know?" I explain that I I just missed the phone call, and he says that's too bad....that I'm disqualified. And that's the rule..."If somebody answers the phone, that's not you...you disqualified. Automatically." "I don't have time for this."  (And hung up on me) WOW!

So, I very cooly, and calmly called right back, and simply asked for an explanation sans the slang, and attitude. He once again, told me, "the rules are posted on the window, and if I had a problem with it..I should have read it in the first place." Well, I did. Not only did I read it..I also took a pic of it, and it doesn't mention a thing about it. So, he completely made that **** up too.

Either way...just sharing my frustration. Thought  some of you would enjoy real World struggles! 

(Still holding out hope....still have one more ticket at a store, that hasn't made their calls yet)
You should try to talk with the District Manager or that Store's Manager. The guy might just be an assistant manager.

That sucks FTL did that but knowing i wasnt going to have my phone on me, i would have left some thorough instructions on how to answer that shoe call.

Or simply had my phone on me knowing im waiting for it.

Either way thats messed up ... i think youll still land a pair some how
yea these aps ain't as hyped as last year's before the restock

honestly easy way to prevent all that was having your girl say she was you
I somewhat agree...but, as I understand it, the raffle process is to ensure fairness, and create accountability. Yet, If my wife were to lie...and say that she was me.... that's right back to not being honest. Shouldn't have to lie, cheat and steal, to cop some shoes. But yes...I do realize that its a necessary evil sometimes.

I somewhat agree...but, as I understand it, the raffle process is to ensure fairness, and create accountability. Yet, If my wife were to lie...and say that she was me.... that's right back to not being honest. Shouldn't have to lie, cheat and steal, to cop some shoes. But yes...I do realize that its a necessary evil sometimes.
I feel where you're coming from but her saying she was you for a brief moment does not hurtanyone like other lies etc. It's not even evil, just prevents unnecessary situations. If the manager were to deny you a pair at that point it would be way worse then them denying it because you didn't answer

Damn to the dude that got straight f***** over by Footlocker manager I would be HEATED. You are taking it way better than I would....but it really seems like there is a huge variance in the etiquette of Footlocker call backs/procedure. When ever I win a raffle they leave a voicemail with a time that I have to pick up the sneaker. SINCE when do you have to answer the phone and identify yourself?? What about people at work? An appointment? Don't hear there phone ring? So u pretty much have to monitor your phone for 48 hours straight?? HOH seems to be more professional and call FRIDAY morning and give a heads up, Champs likes to call as late as humanely possible. Either way they leave voice mails but I prefer the earliest call as possible, so if I don't win I can plan accordingly. Some of these places seem to be ran by bums, who follow no rules other than joking up there homies. Sucks when your a grown *** man and your happiness for the weekend, and potential resell bucks are dependent on some kid clowning around.
Back to the KD pearls, besides the Angel Wing strap and a few other small details (and for it being for a good cause) is a white/gold ID. I don't think these sneaks are gonna look good with jeans either-defiantly will need some techs or wait till the summer and wear them with shorts. The all white CW is gonna be damn hard to keep clean, and these aren't like a jordan 1 or 4 where age sometimes improves appearance. To keep these looking dope, they gotta be crystal clean. Good luck to whoever cops.

Raffles should all be conducted electronically. Cut out this business of employees having to make a million calls, buyers missing a call, and all the shenanigans that we know happens with store employees.
Most defiantly. Just like Bait. Takes out so many undesirable variables. Like if u know the manager, or if you miss a call, or if they trying to sell your pair to a homie. Plus, for the most part, everyone gets one chance to win. And do u ever wonder if the manager scans names as he does the raffle? Some of these managers act like correctional officers, they get. Lil bit of power and just go wayyyy overboard.

Raffles should all be conducted electronically. Cut out this business of employees having to make a million calls, buyers missing a call, and all the shenanigans that we know happens with store employees.
Exactly. The hell Filthy was going through is insane.

QFT!

Wish all places would have it sent up like shieks. Even when i don't get an email back I feel like I had a fair chance.

classic charcoal/dove grey/light retro 5/1

Elites
blue graphite/volt/bright citrus/dove grey 4/17
gym blue/metallic silver/light retro/obsidian 5/15

Looks like this year's Easter will be an Elite.

Back
Top Bottom