Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Missed the raffle entries. I work by Times Square though, so I'll check if they have any unraffled pairs before I head into work. At least that's what the associate told me to do.

Raffles should all be conducted electronically. Cut out this business of employees having to make a million calls, buyers missing a call, and all the shenanigans that we know happens with store employees.

how would one do it electronically? i can make 20 e-mails, while i can only have maybe 3 phone numbers.
reason why the Shiekh code doesn't promote fairness. it just another attempted process to fix a broken system

Hopefully it will be easier to cop because most people will be @ school and work tomorrow morning. I'm glad it's not a 6pm release like last year.

So, I'm pretty pissed off right now.

I'm off work today, and was out working in the garage. My wife answered my phone, and it was FootLocker. They asked if I was there by name, and she said I couldn't come to the phone right now. So, the caller, said..."Oh, well he disqualified then." (And hung up) My wife, having no idea what that even means, brings the phone out to me, and tells me that i just got a weird call.  I literally call them right back, (within a minute of her hanging up the phone.)

I politely ask for a manager, and his response is "I'm the manager, why you wanna know?" I explain that I I just missed the phone call, and he says that's too bad....that I'm disqualified. And that's the rule..."If somebody answers the phone, that's not you...you disqualified. Automatically." "I don't have time for this."  (And hung up on me) WOW!

So, I very cooly, and calmly called right back, and simply asked for an explanation sans the slang, and attitude. He once again, told me, "the rules are posted on the window, and if I had a problem with it..I should have read it in the first place." Well, I did. Not only did I read it..I also took a pic of it, and it doesn't mention a thing about it. So, he completely made that **** up too.

Either way...just sharing my frustration. Thought  some of you would enjoy real World struggles! 

(Still holding out hope....still have one more ticket at a store, that hasn't made their calls yet)
get in contact with another manager. stores have more than one manager. if the shoes mean that much to you and you have time go up to the store and talk to someone.

Thank you Nike for making enough pairs for everyone who wanted. The Zoom City pack landed at hood spots And small chain retailers too. No sarcasm. This pack is dope. But not for retail.

won my first raffle ever. actaully won a pair for me and my wife in the same store. Might have something to do with me getting cool with the girl signing me up. She even put a little nickname by my name lol

I'm off work today, and was out working in the garage. My wife answered my phone, and it was FootLocker. They asked if I was there by name, and she said I couldn't come to the phone right now. So, the caller, said..."Oh, well he disqualified then." (And hung up) My wife, having no idea what that even means, brings the phone out to me, and tells me that i just got a weird call.  I literally call them right back, (within a minute of her hanging up the phone.)

I politely ask for a manager, and his response is "I'm the manager, why you wanna know?" I explain that I I just missed the phone call, and he says that's too bad....that I'm disqualified. And that's the rule..."If somebody answers the phone, that's not you...you disqualified. Automatically." "I don't have time for this."  (And hung up on me) WOW!

So, I very cooly, and calmly called right back, and simply asked for an explanation sans the slang, and attitude. He once again, told me, "the rules are posted on the window, and if I had a problem with it..I should have read it in the first place." Well, I did. Not only did I read it..I also took a pic of it, and it doesn't mention a thing about it. So, he completely made that **** up too.

Either way...just sharing my frustration. Thought  some of you would enjoy real World struggles! 

(Still holding out hope....still have one more ticket at a store, that hasn't made their calls yet)

View media item 1408464

Why argue call cooperate or store, or district manager. With the job I do, my phone stays recording. Would have made the phone call and email the picture & recording. :D

Reactions: ct3
Well, all is right in the World today. Just got the call from the other location doing the raffle. Pulled my name! WOOT!

Corny, but i just put on a pair of my 7's, and tried to visualize the ap's on feet to figure if i  really wanna spend this bread 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

View media item 1408464

what size?

Back
Top Bottom