Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I'm not sure if its been discussed in this thread, but does anyone know if the KDVII will be made in toddler sizes? I would love to grab a pair for my 3 year old, as he's got all the VI's. But the only KDs that they've made toddler sizes in so far, were the III's and VI's. Hoping they come with a toddler for the VII. Any info would be appreciated.

I'm not sure if its been discussed in this thread, but does anyone know if the KDVII will be made in toddler sizes? I would love to grab a pair for my 3 year old, as he's got all the VI's. But the only KDs that they've made toddler sizes in so far, were the III's and VI's. Hoping they come with a toddler for the VII. Any info would be appreciated.

No real news yet but i think they will.

man those easy money were nice but those global games are straight crack will be copped 
nthat.gif

Yeah, SLC HoH only got 1 FSR. I am hoping they run big enough that the guy who got the 13 (usually wears 12) will let em go to me for an oop.

@Zombifed Nach0  what are you doing in Utah?

Also, I feel like right now

1). Calm before the storm

2). USAs

3). 35 k 

4). Easy money

But will probably cop them all.

Not bad.

I'll wait for some more colorways though, honestly.

Last edited:
Yeah, SLC HoH only got 1 FSR. I am hoping they run big enough that the guy who got the 13 (usually wears 12) will let em go to me for an oop.

@Zombifed Nach0
 what are you doing in Utah?

Also, I feel like right now

1). Calm before the storm
2). USAs
3). 35 k 
4). Easy money

But will probably cop them all.

My Cousin is getting married on Saturday so im here Until the 2nd

(Little sad though because my WTKD's come in tomorrow)

they hit a home run design wise IMO

i mean that could change, i gotta see em in person all around but these look really good.

lets hope they perform great on the court. i might have to jump into a pair

Nike KD 7 “Global Game”
Color: Action Red/Metallic Silver
Style Code: 653996-660
Release Date: 08/02/14, 8AM EST
Price: $150
Nike KD 7 “Calm Before the Storm”
Color:  Grey/Hyper Punch/Light Magnet Grey
Style Code: 653996-060
Release Date: 08/16/14, 8AM EST
Price: $150
Nike KD 7 “Easy Money”
Color: Mystic Green/Light Brown
Style Code:  653996-330
Release Date:  09/06/14, 8AM EST
Price:  $150
Nike KD 7 “USA”
Color:
 White/University Red/Obsidian
Style Code:  653996-146
Release Date:  06/26/14, 8AM EST
Price:  $150
Images & Info Via sneakernews

Last edited:
Not a fan of white mesh on anything....

global games, calm before the storms, and 35ks will be copped...lord between these and the Kobe Fk lows...I better get a second job lol

Not a fan of white mesh on anything....

global games, calm before the storms, and 35ks will be copped...lord between these and the Kobe Fk lows...I better get a second job lol

Yea I like the easy money pair but that white mesh is the only problem. It seems like a dirt magnet and will yellow.

Damn, no Footlocker near me is getting these USA's in adult size. These wouldn't be online only would they? I have bad luck online :smh:

Last edited:
Does Finish Line do that countdown like Footlocker does? And if so does anyone have the link?

Yea I like the easy money pair but that white mesh is the only problem. It seems like a dirt magnet and will yellow.

A "dirt magnet" .... They are basketball shoes and designed for basketball. Everyones own choice to wear them however they want.

Anyways I think these KD VII's are gonna revive this KD line, the VI was a failure IMO

A "dirt magnet" .... They are basketball shoes and designed for basketball. Everyones own choice to wear them however they want.

Anyways I think these KD VII's are gonna revive this KD line, the VI was a failure IMO
Not in sales it wasn't.

Man the Double Gs are straight crack :tongue:Afrer seeing better pics I like the Calms and Eazy Moneyz too.

Back
Top Bottom