Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
There are shoes I stare at all day and don't care for. There are others that have grown on me so I'm a clown.
I utterly agree with you here... Having a shoe grow on you only means that in the beginning in some way the shoe appealed to you and the more and more you see it the more it starts to make sense in your brain.

I could stare at a pair of Shaq's all day for 7 weeks straight and I gaurantee you my mind would never become used to them or trick me into thinking I like them.

This version of the WTKD are the BEST looking pair I've seen in the What The lineage since the WTL 9's. Bravo Nike indeed. The 6's shouldn't even be mentioned in the same atmosphere as these. Nike finally got a WT done properly!

This!!! WTKD7s are :smokin

So is there a release date yet for these? Sorry if it's already been answered, just want to make sure I get the funds set straight

The WTKDs look like abstract art that belongs in a case and maybe that's the point, but I just don't get them. I saw a dude with the WTLB XI on and was sort of cool, but after a while they became an eyesore. *Kanye shrugs*

The WTKDs look like abstract art that belongs in a case and maybe that's the point, but I just don't get them. I saw a dude with the WTLB XI on and was sort of cool, but after a while they became an eyesore. *Kanye shrugs*

That's essentially the point and that's why I am going to buy these WTKD7s and go back to get the WTL XIs. They're abstract art that's meant to be put on display in my opinion and I believe there are others who feel the same way. Hats off to those who wear them too because I couldn't do it and won't be doing so

That's essentially the point and that's why I am going to buy these WTKD7s and go back to get the WTL XIs. They're abstract art that's meant to be put on display in my opinion and I believe there are others who feel the same way. Hats off to those who wear them too because I couldn't do it and won't be doing so
I mainly wear my wtl 11 for whenever i play ball indoors

Que the know it alls and critics :lol:

Wouldn't mind a pair of the WTKD, not stressing it though.

Last edited:
I tried to purchase the EYBL today. They were 99.99 but the manager at Foot Locker stopped the cashier from ringing me up. Smh. He said Something about a price change error on corporate's fault and that he couldn't sell me them smh

Que the know it alls and critics
laugh.gif

Wouldn't mind a pair of the WTKD, not stressing it though.

Haven't seen you in awhile, welcome back bro :pimp:

I tried to purchase the EYBL today. They were 99.99 but the manager at Foot Locker stopped the cashier from ringing me up. Smh. He said Something about a price change error on corporate's fault and that he couldn't sell me them smh
Hopefully I can grab the eybls tomorrow for that price

Hopefully I can grab the eybls tomorrow for that price

Sooner than later yields better results for "mistakes."

I like the 6 much better than these. I'll prob try for em but won't be sad if I miss out.

No GM on them is a crime.

I like the 6 much better than these. I'll prob try for em but won't be sad if I miss out.

No GM on them is a crime.
Is it just me or isn't the sole of the shoe from the GMs?  I cant remember right now if any of the other KD7s has that blue bottom

Your too nice. I'm the type of dude that will calmly/persistently plead my case till you either meet that price or come close to it. Price change or not, you can't false advertise. Just Think of the many people that did cop, probably including employees with that extra 20-30% just cause that fella wasn't around at the time..

Back
Top Bottom