Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I would say keep white OG laces, if swapping at all use black instead of blue IMO
Well these came with it so I thought I'd try em out, you can't really tell in the pic but theres hints of Bronze in the blue and also has Bronze tips

Well these came with it so I thought I'd try em out, you can't really tell in the pic but theres hints of Bronze in the blue and also has Bronze tips

Interesting, didn't think hey would come with blue laces, I did catch the speckles, at the end of the day, do what you like best, I just put my suggestion out there to give feedback

Interesting, didn't think hey would come with blue laces, I did catch the speckles, at the end of the day, do what you like best, I just put my suggestion out there to give feedback
Yeah I was surprised too. although it doesn't look too bad, I think I prefer the white as well. Maybe I'll switch em out when the white gets dirty. Thanks for the input

Why does it come with blue laces? lol that's a bad look. Should've been copper or black if anything.
The zoom columns are blue so I think thats why they chose blue. I actually kinda like the blue but i will probably keep the white laces in mine. Gonna use whichever I don't end up using on some other shoes.

I think this model has definitely yielded some TERRIBLE colors but also has some classic/dope ones too.

I never got the GG or the gold medals but they are nice.
I love the lightning and the aways. The 35k are a nice summer color too and the all stars are clean.
Polka dots have that different, yet creative appeal for casual wear and the florals destroy the 6s IMO.

WTKDs are too ill tho. Patiently waiting to grab those.

Last edited:
I think this model has definitely yielded some TERRIBLE colors but also has some classic/dope ones too.

I never got the GG or the gold medals but they are nice.
I love the lightning and the aways. The 35k are a nice summer color too and the all stars are clean.
Polka dots have that different, yet creative appeal for casual wear and the florals destroy the 6s IMO.

WTKDs are too ill tho. Patiently waiting to grab those.

This post summed up the KD 7's PERFECTLY IMO I can't wait to break out my 35k's on a nice chill summer day. The GG really have a nice clean look every time I throw them on. I'll probably end up picking up the Flights to because I like the concept and the Florals because that shoe is just plain fly. I'm still kind of tight that I don't own the GM's but it is what it is. But those WTKD7's will be the perfect Omega to my 7 collection! :smokin

Last edited:
Where are all these marked down to $99.99 KD7s at? I visited a few Footlockers in the area this morning only to see most of the coloways marked down in the pic.....are still full price (I'm in NYC, went to a few in BK this morning, may try my luck in manhattan and queens later on my way to my g/fs)

kd7s are great for handball. man i just played in my 35ks and it was so comfortable 
smokin.gif

The best color ways are the ones I own except for the Gold Medals which I still need to get.

Gold Medal
Global game
AP
Floral
N7
Xmas
Lil Sebastians

Had the black suedes so you can add those to the list too but I returned em due to too many defects. [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Last edited:
returned my eybl's for retail. Will cop again asap after footlocker stops hiding the 20% off codes

Last edited:
Damn I've had two chances to buy the kid coppers on hash for the low and passed up but these pics making them want them

Question to people who grab the EYBL for 99$. Is there has a sale tag on the shoe? Or just full price tag. I just checked FTL around, all the color on sale but not this. Is the price got mark down at register? Or we have to tell them to put some code?

Question to people who grab the EYBL for 99$. Is there has a sale tag on the shoe? Or just full price tag. I just checked FTL around, all the color on sale but not this. Is the price got mark down at register? Or we have to tell them to put some code?
I'm pretty sure the EYBL markdown to 99$ was an accident. I know I saw the blue elites for that price so I'm guessing they were supposed to mark down the blue elites but messed up. I remember someone saying that the manager fixed the issue though.

returned my eybl's for retail. Will cop again asap after footlocker stops hiding the 20% off codes
I'm pretty sure theres a 15% floating around. I returned my NDC pair and ordered from FTL with the 15% as soon as they took the exclusion off.

Back
Top Bottom