Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

Got Shipping confirmation from Sports Authority for DMV. Can't wait to get.
Got mine as well. 
nthat.gif

also got the shipping on the 35k, usa came in yesterday

i like these shoes, but the "posite" is not really posite, its basically plastic hyperfuse imo

doesnt kill the shoe or anything, i just expected better foam. these are going to be a serious problem this year. 

i slept and i regret it

Did you sleep or were you just debating whether you needed them early and had other things you were contemplating getting before then? I know for me, I was like, I don't have to have them early, but I knew I would want them at some point or another, and didn't want to deal with where do I find them and will they take a coupon, blah blah blah. 137 door to door and no concerns on the 12th or moving forward was good enough for me. Could care less who else has them or if they are GR to the max. Trust me when I say this CW will be a top 5-10 regardless of what else drops in this model.

Did you sleep or were you just debating whether you needed them early and had other things you were contemplating getting before then? I know for me, I was like, I don't have to have them early, but I knew I would want them at some point or another, and didn't want to deal with where do I find them and will they take a coupon, blah blah blah. 137 door to door and no concerns on the 12th or moving forward was good enough for me. Could care less who else has them or if they are GR to the max. Trust me when I say this CW will be a top 5-10 regardless of what else drops in this model.
i aree with wat u said this makes the 12th so easy now

i have faithe that any who want the 35k will get them on RD, i knew i wanted them and couldnt refuse 130 shipped.....

I have faith too :rofl:

But ummm those lebrons look like crap and who knows when the kobe 10s drop since they were just released a little over 4 months ago. Just hoping to slide into these (35k) and those easy money joints

Yep, 35k will be a big GR. Shouldn't be a problem to get them at release but they'll dry up fairly quickly like SP's.

Yeah those brons are buns and the Kobe's will most likely be more gimmicky and over the top than last year. I don't like the "Please god someone look at me" look of last years kobe highs :lol:

Last edited:
Why those brons are buns and the Kobe's will most likely be more gimmicky and over the top than last year. I don't like the "Please god someone look at me" look of last years kobe highs :lol:

In no way am I trying to hype this shoe up. The 4 almost had me going in but THIS 7s IS A Big PROBLEM. It's not hard to see but KD got the best shoe and people will spend on another sig other than JB which is a given. If not then I'm aware everyone is different but back on topic. People will throw their money at NIKE if the shoe is done right. They just failed miserably on the Lebron and the Kobe is too far off to tell. People will catch on its just when is the question. :nerd:

I think with this shoe KD is gonna take over the NBA. Kobe is getting up there in age and his shoe isn't getting any more popular with us injuries and future retirement. LeBron is transitioning into the fadeaway years and if he leaves Miami then he's gonna drop in popularity.KD is about to enter his prime and his shoe is as well. The VII is already extremely popular and those were just two GRs.Coming off a MVP season now is the chance KD has to be the best player in the nba. Btw just got my USAs delivered and they are fire :smokin:

i slept on the little discount i could've of had if i just grabbed them yesterday, cause i know i'm gonna grab them eventually

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom