Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Can't wait for my second bball session in these. First session left me extremely impressed.
Really ? balled in any other KDs before or nah ? hows the fit for ball cause i usually go up a half size you get true size or did you go up ?

Never balled in KDs before. Tried on the 5s and they were narrow on me. Current rotation is Kobe 9 elite (preferred these to the EM lows), Jordan superfly 2 and some Kobe 8s. I'm liking these as much or more than any of those. Size wise I have all of those in a 13.

Size 8, 10, 11 here I grabbed the last 13... Edit these are the USA cw though if anyone wants um still...

http://www.kicksusa.com/v2_kicks/in...53996-146.html?SID=21t5l2qhsc5q12rt66h989rle4
Man, I had that 13 in my cart for the past few days, waiting on my connect in the US to say it was ok to ship to him as KicksUSA won't ship internationally.

Gotta love living in a country where the biggest size released here is usually only a size 12  
mad.gif

Nice job grabbing that 13 - I was surprised it sat for so long.

Man, I had that 13 in my cart for the past few days, waiting on my connect in the US to say it was ok to ship to him as KicksUSA won't ship internationally.

Gotta love living in a country where the biggest size released here is usually only a size 12  
mad.gif

Nice job grabbing that 13 - I was surprised it sat for so long.
I know man I had went on there and put it in my cart then I opened another window just to see if they had more.. Once i seen it was the last one i scooped it up cuz they are sold out everywhere out here.. And its a dope shoe.. I just hope it fits right cuz kd's are narrow and my foot doesnt agree with some of the kds.. Ill be on the lookout for u though if i find another one.. That sucks they usually only have 12s out there.. Life with a big foot is tough lol

Last edited:
35K from SA.
Interesting how ups says they delivering them on the 9th. SLOW!
BUT i'm getting them before release date like I have an insider hooking me up.
I feel like a some celebrity or something.

Last edited:
The more i wear these the more i'm liking the design of these. I can already tell i'm gonna end up with a nice collection of 7s when it's all said and done. So far im definitely going to be getting the Calm Before the Storms and the Easy Moneys. 

Last edited:
35K from SA.
Interesting how ups says they delivering them on the 9th. SLOW!
BUT i'm getting them before release date like I have an insider hooking me up.
I feel like a some celebrity or something.

July 4th is a holiday that's why. And does SA ship from their stores or warehouse. I can't remember because I ordered online once or twice.

Count me as a first time KD owner with the USAs.  I'm a big fan.  I'll definitely have 2 IDs added, and I'm excited to see what kinds of themes are coming down the road.

Balled in the USA today and it was responsive and comfortable. Did get a few smudges on the white which turned red. The Air Max in the heel makes a difference. More comfortable than my KD 2's were. But I can tell won't be as durable.

Would like to pull the trigger now for the US CW on NDC, but I'm going to be patient as I'm waiting on the "calm before the storm" CW 
smile.gif

General consensus on fit seems to be TTS, anyone played in these yet experience any pinky toe rubbing? Would you be able to ball in these outdoors?

Back
Top Bottom