Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Played again for 2 hours. No rubbing or hot spots. Shoe definitely starts very locked down but as I played I re-laced once. Felt like I got a little more room as I broke them in so maybe the mesh is expanding to fit my foot (which tends to be on the wide side).

Not sure if it's just me but I feel like the strap does nothing performance wise but does break up the look of the shoe.

Played again for 2 hours. No rubbing or hot spots. Shoe definitely starts very locked down but as I played I re-laced once. Felt like I got a little more room as I broke them in so maybe the mesh is expanding to fit my foot (which tends to be on the wide side).

Not sure if it's just me but I feel like the strap does nothing performance wise but does break up the look of the shoe.

Thx +1 :smokin

Hows the overall fit compared to other nike or jordan models?

Fit is great. I wear a 13 in the Kobe 8 and 9 and this fit is more like the Kobe 8. No dead space for me and not tight anywhere. They also feel light on foot.

Extremely excellent traction again today. Literally 0 foot wiping.

Fit is great. I wear a 13 in the Kobe 8 and 9 and this fit is more like the Kobe 8. No dead space for me and not tight anywhere. They also feel light on foot.

Ok, awesome.

My TTS is 12.5 but that is a royal pain to find so I usually go with 13 over 12 because i'd rather have a bit of room than not enough.

I went with 12.5 on Nike iD because I could with ease.

Sounds like I made the right choice.

Haven't tried on a pair yet but if the fit is like the Kobe 8 then i'm sold! 

Haven't tried on a pair yet but if the fit is like the Kobe 8 then i'm sold! 

I will say that I felt the need to lace them to the top loop to feel like the heel was extra secure but that's no big deal to me but I am used to leaving the top loop undone on most kicks.

My 2 size 14 came in today from Finish Line and Nike. Got use coupons / codes on both.

For me the 14 fits a lot better then the 13. Feels more like the VI fit where my foot has a little room to move around when walking. Also, no discomfort at all by the strap.

Can fit both sizes in this model but 14 will prob be my go to.

KD Baddest advertisement in the newest issue of Slam with Vince Carter on cover. Sorry pics are bad but don't have a scanner.

Can't wait to get these on Monday.

My 2 size 14 came in today from Finish Line and Nike. Got use coupons / codes on both.

For me the 14 fits a lot better then the 13. Feels more like the VI fit where my foot has a little room to move around when walking. Also, no discomfort at all by the strap.

Can fit both sizes in this model but 14 will prob be my go to.
Thats what im scarred of.. By the time i decided i wanted the USA cw all the 14s were dried up and kd's are narrow.. Hopefully the 13 doesnt hurt my foot... If not let me have one of those 14s lol

Last edited:

Thats what im scarred of.. By the time i decided i wanted the USA cw all the 14s were dried up and kd's are narrow.. Hopefully the 13 doesnt hurt my foot... If not let me have one of those 14s lol
And then I'll take that 13 off your hands since it was in my cart for days before you nabbed it...lol

And then I'll take that 13 off your hands since it was in my cart for days before you nabbed it...lol
I was just looking for our convo.. I was about to tell u looks like they have damn near a fsr on Citygear... U get in touch with your connect for shipping??

you guys and you're big feet, glad its all working out though 
happy.gif

I was just looking for our convo.. I was about to tell u looks like they have damn near a fsr on Citygear... U get in touch with your connect for shipping??
Not a fsr, only an 8 and 14. And I still haven't heard back from my connect so maybe he's away for the holiday you guys have this weekend.

So happy the 14 fit true to size. They never release any of the All-Star, Christmas, BHM, etc in size 15 (sometimes in Europe). Will cop 35Ks then wait til Easy Moneys

Comfort on these is top notch!

I just spent 12.5 hours in these bad boys today, from airport flight walking terminal and baseball game walking around and my feet still feel like i could go for hours more. Much much more improved from the 6 these are def a good shoe for an all day outing.

Will be picking up more for sure

That is all :smile:

Back
Top Bottom