Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Argh, mine got transferred from UPS to the local post office about 45 mins ago. Not looking good for a delivery today. 
eyes.gif

You guys should sign up for UPS MyChoice.

You can have them hold your shoes at the UPS hub or closest UPS store for you to pick them up.

Thats what I did with these and picked them up at 9am rather than wait all day for the guy to drop them off.

You guys should sign up for UPS MyChoice.

You can have them hold your shoes at the UPS hub or closest UPS store for you to pick them up.

Thats what I did with these and picked them up at 9am rather than wait all day for the guy to drop them off.

I did the same thing!

Received mine this morning and already broke 'em out to get some iced coffee :pimp:

The color really pops on these.. congrats to all who got 'em today/tomorrow and good luck to those trying on Saturday!

View media item 1065123

Last edited:
Nice pickup :pimp: but Puma socks though :\ ..... one of my pet peeves is cross-branding like that :smh: but to each his own :rolleyes

:lol: knew I was gonna get this.. was just a quick run to Dunkin.. don't really put too much stock into socks and just wore the first thing I could find.

regretting not picking up a pair for SA, sigh and my Kobe ID got cancelled lol

I think I can grab these easily Saturday though

View media item 1065369
Just got mine in from SA and these joints are pink as hell..I want expecting this pink lol. They are extremely comfortable tho kind of reminds me of the lebron 8 v2 comfort. Def fit better than the 4s n 5s. Never owned any 6s

Last edited:
I tried to tell people they were pink. Definitely don't have anything that matches that bright mango (pink) in my closet yet.

I tried to tell people they were pink. Definitely don't have anything that matches that bright mango (pink) in my closet yet.

:nerd: Bright mango you say? (Looks over at AvM XI's liner) .... :rolleyes Yea I haven't seen them in person yet but they're pink alright :lol: I had the hardest time finding stuff to try to match that damn color :smh: I really like it though :pimp:

I like both the 35K and the Easy Money. Funds looking light for this weekend though, so may go for the Easy Moneys instead unless another cw pops up and strikes my fancy.

Back
Top Bottom