Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
3 flywire, 1 fabric eyelet under the hyperposite overlay (under strap) and 3 regular eyelets. 7 total.

Last edited:
DMVs are too clean in person, once I get these I'm getting rid of my V's...maybe

Last edited:
Someone posted a pic in the Kobe thread of the purple moonwalkers. All I noticed was that the guy holding them was wearing DMV 7s
laugh.gif

Those KD are
smokin.gif

So much better then the V.

Have a feeling there will be a lot more people after these then the USA.

That's what I would do. If in good condition, they are an easy $100 bill. You can then buy a VII for about $130 with disco. Good deal.

Exact story of my life, excellent condition (worn like 2 time cause I couldn't find outits), I'll cop the 7s on discount [emoji]128076[/emoji]

I had some Vs that I couldn't sell to save my life. Ended up donating them to the Salvation Army
laugh.gif

Noticed that too. Hopefully your 14 will be an easy cop next week.
I think people will be going after those Kobes, so I'll just slide in there and grab my Sprite XIs and DMV 7s.

I had some Vs that I couldn't sell to save my life. Ended up donating them to the Salvation Army
laugh.gif

I think people will be going after those Kobes, so I'll just slide in there and grab my Sprite XIs and DMV 7s.
Yeah got rid of all my V and VI except 1 Easter V and N7 VI. Will prob keep them sense they're Royals colors.(was even able to sell the used)

All in on the VII. Just hope the hype stays down like the beginning of last year.

Last edited:
Put a 12 hour day in walking around/working in the USAs yesterday.  Went with Dri-Fit running socks (very thin) for the break-in day, because of that snug midfoot.  And they held up wonderfully.  I'm even happier with them than I thought I'd be.  This model is a winner.

Those that have the 35k degrees already or have seen them in person. Are they closer to orange or pink? The shade looks different in every pic I've seen. Some pics they look orange, some pink.

Also do you guys think I will just be able to stroll in any store in the afternoon and cop or should I hit the stores at 8am like a Jordan release? thanks fellas.

Some one previously answered this question but before the dawgs get you let me say they are basically light orange way lighter than the last dmv pair of KD's and it depends on ur area I would try online first if not then go to ur store and walk in the hype for these haven't quite yet started

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that the 35k are gonna be sleeper hits. Not a huge amount of hype right now, but once the season restarts I'm betting everyone is gonna want a pair.

From what I'm hearing most kids are just going to walk In and casually get them, there's really no hype for these a lot of people didn't even know the 7's dropped they just seem them in stores and figure it out

Those that have the 35k degrees already or have seen them in person. Are they closer to orange or pink? The shade looks different in every pic I've seen. Some pics they look orange, some pink.

Also do you guys think I will just be able to stroll in any store in the afternoon and cop or should I hit the stores at 8am like a Jordan release? thanks fellas.
Def not pink.

^hopefully so @season beginning hype. These are perfect summer shoes. Easy to clean, comfortable and most of all not OD on the price :lol: well not like LBJ and JB finna be 200+ I know lots of parents are holding off for school shopping and whatnot. I'm hoping to just stroll in and cop with no hassle. :pimp: 35k

Back
Top Bottom