Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Are these going to be anybody else's first pickup, I'm just not into the whole white mesh **** on the first colorway and honestly the lebron XI Independence Day colorway was done the best.. I hate to pass on the kobe flyknits but for that $150 price tag compared to a low cut shoe for $200 I'll stick with these
View media item 1048673

When did everyone start wearing/liking pink mango shoes???? I might like these once i see them in person, but it seems like everyone here is going nuts over that Cw? I personally don't have a lot of pink/mango shirts or clothing that go with that color shoe. Just my 2 cents, everyone here is hyping that release and I can't figure out why.

When did everyone start wearing/liking pink mango shoes???? I might like these once i see them in person, but it seems like everyone here is going nuts over that Cw? I personally don't have a lot of pink/mango shirts or clothing that go with that color shoe. Just my 2 cents, everyone here is hyping that release and I can't figure out why.

I understand completely I used to hate wild colorways till I realized I had jays in pretty much the basic colorway so I look to these lines to pull out colorways I don't normally wear. I wear basically colors and wild color shoes sometimes as well I wouldn't wear a whole mango outfit lol..

I feel you GrQQvy_Que GrQQvy_Que I like some crazy colors also, it's just that everyone been on those mangos all day!!!!! I'm not hating but that mango is like a soft mango almost pink, not a bright mango. I personally like the global (not because of the yeezy I have never owned a pair). I'm also jiving with those easy money, I like the gum sole.....looks sick

In the right colorway these are fire. I guess I am not making the same mistake I did of passing on many of the IVs for being low. They will likely be low for the rest of time.

USA's shipped from NDC. Those of you who got 2day shipping should have got them too.
2 day air shipping but it comes on the 30th 
laugh.gif

If these perform anything like the KD2 (which I still believe is the best performing KD to date), then I'm all over these. 

35k degrees won't be easy.

The only KD VII's they even mentioned to be slightly limited is the World Festival. The 35 k is nothing but a glorified General Release amongst some NT members. I guarantee you that I will be able to scroll in anyone of my local malls at any given time of day and the 35k will just be sitting there, just like I did when I bought the USA's that some people where trying to say where "limited" :lol:

Last edited:
Just FYI. Sizes are almost gone at Finish Line. Talked to customer service rep and they are selling out.

My pair just arrived in my state, and the city the UPS hub is at is only 2 hours away from me but UPS says their not gonna be here for 2 days? I think they could be here today but you guys know how UPS is.

My pair just arrived in my state, and the city the UPS hub is at is only 2 hours away from me but UPS says their not gonna be here for 2 days? I think they could be here today but you guys know how UPS is.
Mine will be here Monday. Sucks UPS doesn't deliver on Sat. but I understand .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom