Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

KD VII almost gone from Nike. Looks like sales will be pretty good on these. Not going to be sitting like the VI. Gone from big 4, Finish Line, and now Nike.
could be because this is the first normal colorway KD in a while. Also better than the Independence day kobe 9 and low top lebrons that released imo

Last edited:
Oh and im definitely pushing for both on the 12th, i can't decide between the two but if the opportunity presents itself i'll go for both.

Looks like the creator of shoes himself in those pics if I'm not mistaken, the tiger leggings though lol

Last edited:
The KD VII 35K colorway is the same color as the KD V DMV

Also that looks like Leo Chang in the photos
I like my Vs...so I've gotta see how (un)comfortable these VIIs are. From there it's a game-time decision. But they really are basically identical.

Those calm b4 the storms, 35k degrees, and the global games are tough. I might sit for a minute and wait to see more colorways b4 jumping out the window on the first colorways. Knowing Nike and previous KD releases..it will be at least 3 to 6 more colorways between now and New Years(aways,texas,xmas off the bat). .and plenty more after that(home,allstar,n7,aunt pearls,etc). Im looking forward to see others with them though..and how they wear them..post them pics yall.

Yall will be surprised how this shoe is....out the box no complaints...wore them to sneaker con...had em on till 12am...feet felt like they was on pillows the whole day...everything worked all in together...might have to be the best kd's...now need to get back ballin lol

Last edited:
Yall will be surprised how this shoe is....out the box no complaints...wore them to sneaker con...had em on till 12am...feet felt like they was on pillows the whole day...everything worked all in together...might have to be the best kd's...now need to get back ballin lol
sounds promising, every Kd I have ain't comfortable

Don't care for the global games at all. I need the 35k and easy money with the gumbottoms they remind me of the Miami Hurricanes I love the colors

I'm so pumped up for the 12th those 35k are fire the pics on IG have me completely sold for those

Back
Top Bottom