Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
and its not even about being loyal to Nike.

I rock shoes that I like the look of. It's not a coincidence Nike constantly beats out the competition. Shoes arent only for performance. When you're trying to get money, you obviously have to consider fashion/style/etc. and noboody is gonna rock some tacky looking underarmours.

smokin.gif
I really don't care if KD leaves Nike ,,,, I never own his shoes anyways
so why are you in the KD thread?

If u got ur own dig line by Nike u gonna win. Nike always hits. UA shoes will never be sold. Better off at Adidas or Reebok.
If the shoe helps you stay injury free and helps you perform to the best of your ability it doesn't matter if they sell or not.

No sneaker how you stay injury free. Don't be ignorant now.
Well considering your grammar is beyond ignorant I think you should have kept that insult to yourself. Kobe wears them knee high sneakers for a reason, some players need more ankle support.

If u got ur own dig line by Nike u gonna win. Nike always hits. UA shoes will never be sold. Better off at Adidas or Reebok.
If the shoe helps you stay injury free and helps you perform to the best of your ability it doesn't matter if they sell or not.

Well considering your grammar is beyond ignorant I think you should have kept that insult to yourself. Kobe wears them knee high sneakers for a reason, some players need more ankle support.

Iphone you fool.

Post 1 good looking under armor sneaker.

Change my mind.

fam going hard :lol:, but this

If UA made some crack, I'd be open to trying them out, but considering they've been around a while, I don't see that happening. Unless they somehow magically fanuted a tinker hatfield hiring

Last edited:
No shoe prevents injuries. So just stop.
Fool huh? So basically a soccer player can wear Jordans on a grass pitch and a basketball player can play in cleats? I'm just going to throw you into my ignore basket because you're just not worth any more of my time.

what an ignorant post.

also.. kobe hasn't even WORN the high tops in a game.

higher shoe ≠ better ankle support
lower foot to the ground = better ankle support.

physics.

Re-read what I wrote, I never said the higher shoe gives better ankle support, I said some "players" like more ankle support. Kobes higher sneakers were supposed to be for his achillies tendon.

His argument was shoes don't prevent injuries or enhance performance, you jumped on his ship for nothing.

Last edited:
Re-read what I wrote, I never said the higher shoe gives better ankle support, I said some "players" like more ankle support. Kobes higher sneakers were supposed to be for achillies tendon.

His argument was shoes don't prevent injuries or enhance performance, you jumped on his ship for nothing.

no i didn't.

the amount of force it takes to roll your ankle is a lot more than you think. a piece of leather, material, whatever will NOT stop your ankle from rolling.

i've rolled my ankle more times in high tops than in low tops (kobe's)

Re-read what I wrote, I never said the higher shoe gives better ankle support, I said some "players" like more ankle support. Kobes higher sneakers were supposed to be for achillies tendon.

no i didn't.

the amount of force it takes to roll your ankle is a lot more than you think. a piece of leather, material, whatever will NOT stop your ankle from rolling.

i've rolled my ankle more times in high tops than in low tops (kobe's)
I do believe I never even mentioned rolling your ankle so you're still not making a valid argument, you're assuming what I meant. This discussion is going nowhere so I'm over it.

Last edited:
I need those. Probably won't wear them until fall/winter tho. I'm trying to pair them up with some black denim.

Last edited:
Fool huh? So basically a soccer player can wear Jordans on a grass pitch and a basketball player can play in cleats? I'm just going to throw you into my ignore basket because you're just not worth any more of my time.
Name an idiot of a person who would wear cleats on a basketball court & soccer players wearing Jordan's? Haha bruh from the outside looking in your figure of speech game needs work

Back
Top Bottom