Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Did anybody notice how impossible kd 7 is to spot clean?weird mesh that stains!
That's why I didn't want the  KD USA's and why I retured my Lebron X elite white/gold that white mesh is nottt the business. It looks nice, but with like blue jeans or if you scuff them or someone steps on them in the bus... not fun and will never look the same. 

KD and Nike trolled the **** out of UA (and the rest of the world) [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

KD knew damn well he wasn't leaving and Nike knew damn well they wasn't going let him [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I hope that they would be above that level of mind games, but it is the ultimate "Sonning Him" move. UA was feeling themselves, and out of nowhere, Nike comes through and bust their bubble. The same thing happened with Blake. UA had him, and at the last minute Nike swooped in. And for good measure, Blake brings DeAndre to the brand.

UA really wanted the NFL contract, but yet again, Nike crapped all over their offer and stopped the bidding before it even started. They finally join the big boys and make a big boy offer, but old Nike strikes again and shows them that "your money isn't long enough". That burn! :x :x :smh:

Supposedly, they even had to overpay for Curry. I personally think that UA is playing with fire. Nike and Adidas can gives these crazy contracts (Rose, Rubio) since they have a greater global share and can PAY for visibility and "throw" money around. UA has to hit, they need to move units. They don't want to get Reebok'ed trying to go dollar for dollar with Nike.
There were a couple of undisclosed reasons why curry left nike, it wasn't entirely about the money.

I hope the kd7 ext's are better than the kd6 floral
sick.gif
 those lifestyles ain't looking to bad though they don't scream kd7 at all
mean.gif

kd 7 tribal only hot lifestyles so far...native american motif and moccasin esque...new colors announcement within 2 weeks!cant wait

kd 7 tribal only hot lifestyles so far...native american motif and moccasin esque...new colors announcement within 2 weeks!cant wait
nope that brown suede is the worst of the bunch, plus I got the LeBron X ext Scooby doos so no need to double up on that cw, now them white ostritch is str8 fire, hopefully the rumors of them hitting nikeid comes to fruition

Nike should have made KD 7 Chinas. Seeing how the China Trey V IIs turned out, it would've looked great on the 7s.

Hopefully the kd line would still be at the $150 range. But after that massive deal by nike. I would assume that Nike will up the price to recoup it.. Tsk

Even with the $20 increase for this year's model, I feel like I'm getting more bang for the buck.

Back
Top Bottom