Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
He made a new name about a week ago and PMed me and another dude to death over a 3 hour span. He was banned the same day. I can't even remember what name that was but it was him. He's a troll of the highest order.

Really nice pic though, @serstylz2.  
nthat.gif

Just got my first pair of VII's(Good Apple--couldn't resist at 40% off). Looking forward to putting some work in on them.

Kinda disappointed at how sloppy the midsole paint is. The red really leaks into the posit. Also kinda surprised that the primary swoosh is just a sticker. Regardless, killer looking model, and nice tech. I really want a pair of Gold Medals.
40% off? Where, lol

There's a shop in Ottawa called nrml that routinely has 40% off everything sales

Last edited:
In Canada, but the retail is pretty damn high here anyway. Black Friday promotion though, Easy Money, Bad Apple, Uprising, and Away, in basically full size runs. 40% off and an additional $8 off so it came to just about $110, which for Canadian retail, is godly.

No love on their online site :frown:

There aren't a lot of KDs on the bay at any given time, it's weird. Definitely not in my size 14-15.

Plenty of gm on release day in store. Almost feel like people bought them only because they failed the kids jordan 13s. There was only two people in line before store opening at my hoh.

Checked the local FTL but not hoH

I checked online and I don't even think FTL got them?
Was this a top account release or

No love on their online site :frown:

Hah, NRML.ca

Figured that since the deal ended no one would be in a rush to pay Canadian retail/poor sizes.

It's pretty interesting that the KDs and Lebron's have been selling well in Canada for a while, but I think the retail price has gotten to a point where people have just stopped copping.

Back
Top Bottom