Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Just means I don't have to get up the day after Christmas.

Kind of interested in knowing why KD been rocking the 6s the last two games.

Last edited:
10848163_728259497263016_1014459282_n.jpg

HoH area me got no gm....

Anyone got a plug? Not willing to May more than shipped retails

Decisions to make.  The Christmas shoes are alright..will wait to see more pics on them.  The suede joints in the picture a couple posts above are looking good.  I think even at $200 I will have to cop

My take on the entire Nike Basketball Christmas pack 2014.

1.) Kyrie Irving 1 "Dream"- Nice concept and execution. Reasonably priced at $110, exceeds expectations, and will be purchased on Dec. 23rd [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

2.) Lebron 12 "Christmas" - Interesting attempt or take on a concept, but overall this shoe is doing a little to much IMO. The pricing on this shoe at $220 is understandable coming from Nike. Extra designs, graphics, or themed logos, can often lead to a price hike with Nike. May pick up if they look more impressive in person. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

3.) KD 7 "Egg Nog" - First off, I've been anticipating this shoe since I first seen the KD 7. After seeing the pics that have recently linked I feel this shoe is very blah IMO. The shoe basically looks like the Easy Money 7's to me, and if the pics posted weren't titled the Christmas KD 7's I wouldn't have a clue these shoes where suppose to be for Christmas. The price point of $170 is Poor IMO [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji] there's nothing on this shoe that warrants a $20 price increase to me. Again the detail placement on this shoe is nearly identical to the Easy Money release which was only $150. Despite all of that there's still a possibility I'll pickup the "Egg Nog" 7's with better quality pics that can show me everything that's going on with the shoe. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

4.) Kobe 9 "Christmas" - Appears to be on the money for Christmas IMO and I'm not even a Kobe shoe collector. The price point is understandable at $225 because that's been the price point for all of the other Kobe 9 Elites and unlike the Lebron & KD Christmas shoes, the Kobe's remained the same. Strongly considering purchasing. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Disclosure: All information and views provided above are strictly opinion based and no sneakers where harmed in the writing of this post. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
My take on the entire Nike Basketball Christmas pack 2014.

1.) Kyrie Irving 1 "Dream"- Nice concept and execution. Reasonably priced at $110, exceeds expectations, and will be purchased on Dec. 23rd [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

2.) Lebron 12 "Christmas" - Interesting attempt or take on a concept, but overall this shoe is doing a little to much IMO. The pricing on this shoe at $220 is understandable coming from Nike. Extra designs, graphics, or themed logos, can often lead to a price hike with Nike. May pick up if they look more impressive in person. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

3.) KD 7 "Egg Nog" - First off, I've been anticipating this shoe since I first seen the KD 7. After seeing the pics that have recently linked I feel this shoe is very blah IMO. The shoe basically looks like the Easy Money 7's to me, and if the pics posted weren't titled the Christmas KD 7's I wouldn't have a clue these shoes where suppose to be for Christmas. The price point of $170 is Poor IMO [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji] there's nothing on this shoe that warrants a $20 price increase to me. Again the detail placement on this shoe is nearly identical to the Easy Money release which was only $150. Despite all of that there's still a possibility I'll pickup the "Egg Nog" 7's with better quality pics that can show me everything that's going on with the shoe. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

4.) Kobe 9 "Christmas" - Appears to be on the money for Christmas IMO and I'm not even a Kobe shoe collector. The price point is understandable at $225 because that's been the price point for all of the other Kobe 9 Elites and unlike the Lebron & KD Christmas shoes, the Kobe's remained the same. Strongly considering purchasing. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Disclosure: All information and views provided above are strictly opinion based and no sneakers where harmed in the writing of this post. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Actually the Lebron 12 Christmas is considered an abomination to mankind, but I'm sure there are going to be people saying "pics don't do them justice" 

those egg nogs are tough but are not worth $170 at all.

If they were $150 i would cop but i cant stand how nike hikes up price even though these have no premium material or any extra **** to add to the theme.

Looks more like sherbert.

This.

Nike went 0 - 3 for the 'Big 3's Christmas shoes this year... :smh:

Oh well... money saved. :tongue:

How I feel. I don't necessarily like having to wake up early to get sneakers the day after Christmas anyway.

I'll ID something or get something I missed out on previously

seems like people want more green...  i think they're decent, and if my local ftl get's them i'll most likely scoop with bday coupon,, not sure about full price tho

I'll probably cop the Texas if there all silver nd the sand dune cw if we eva get picks. Egg nog is a no no.

WHOAAAAAAAA

I still have a pair in my nike.com shopping cart.

And its giving 20% off for some reason. I have no idea.

eek.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

EDIT

I pulled the trigger and they said nope.

Took the coupon off. No idea where that came from though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom