Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I already have the 35k and GG. Plus, the Christmas look like a red version of the Easy Money.

Not bad, but definitely not pulling retail AND another $20 out of my pockets this Holiday.

I saw the Lifestyle a HOH when I went to pick up a pair of the Jordans. They look decent. I'd actually say all of the lifestyle releases had solid color blocking (MC, White/clear sole, brown and today's). I just don't like the shoe design. They would've been great as EXTs.

And the only solid XMAS release is the Kyrie Irvings.

Saves me the time of putting in raffle tickets this year (struck out hard during last year's week of greatness).

As far as Christmas shoe rankings

1. VI
2. V
3. VII
4. IV
5. III

Last edited:
we need more pics in this thread. my store is getting the silver texas cw releasing on the 19th.

what does this sand pair supposedly look like?

pony hairs coming out or nah? probably gonna be QS so details should be coming soon.

christmas themed kd7s go hard in my opinion. Egg Nog idea is nice and cw reflects it. Who was the bright guy that thinks white and red isn't christmas themed enough? Did you want green in the mix? look at the lebron 12s and you'd understand that this egg nog pair is excellent execution compared to what they did with those 12s.

:x :x :x

kd and kobe xmas are wins this year, lebrons takes the L. the kyrie 1 looks dope tho. :nerd:

Last edited:
10848163_728259497263016_1014459282_n.jpg

Yep going down in a week

Those are nice and simple. Can't complain except for the possible limited production. Hopefully, everyone is focused on the 13s next Saturday.

Think I'll do a 180. The more I look at the Xmas pair the more I'm feelin them lol. Being at Steak n Shake drinking a Egg Nog shake at the moment ain't helping.

I think we just need to see more detailed pics. I didn't notice at first but there looks to be some green in the speckles.

Freight....to my knowledge there's different types of 3/4 tights NBA players wear. But one brand you may want I check out is Zensah. Let me know if you have any questions.

JS"
@freighttgc
i'm pretty sure it just looks thicker because he's wearing his usual knee sleeve under his tights instead of over like he has been known to do

if you want thicker tights, you can go with the hyperwarm combat gear for nike or the cold gear from under armour. but unless you're playing outdoors in the frozen tundra, prepare for some serious swamp crotch.
repped, thanks for the replies. @praxis83  they definitely look thicker than the regular Nike tights. i was thinking of trying the hyperwarm/cold gear like you suggested but just the thought of swamp crotch has me searching for other options. @JerseySauce  Zensah looks legit! double-sided fabric tights made in Italy (complete with a premium price tag too lol).. hopefully i can find a deal on amazon for a pair.

Think I'll do a 180. The more I look at the Xmas pair the more I'm feelin them lol. Being at Steak n Shake drinking a Egg Nog shake at the moment ain't helping.

I think we just need to see more detailed pics. I didn't notice at first but there looks to be some green in the speckles.

As far as the better quality pics I can agree with that. Looking at Nomadsport's EBay page his pics make a lot of the other kicks up there look kind of blah too even the Christmas Kobe 9's. Also I wonder if there's in Christmas themed badging or patches behind the tongue somewhere in the inside of shoe. I know the Christmas Kobe 9's have the "Mamba Greetings" patch behind the tongue & the Lebron's have the snowflake on the lace pass through on the tongue and also a snowflake on the pull tag on the back of the show that reads X-mas. So it would be kind of strange if the KD's didn't have any Christmas related items anywhere under the shoe IMO

Red lifestyles are butter. I walked in and no one had bought any at footaction. I tried them on and three dudes were like "what are those so they have my size?" Four guys bought the shoe after seeing it on foot. Incredibly well made shoe, that translucent sole, wax laces and metal lace tips really does it.

Better pics are needed on the egg nog for sure.  Look closely at the pictures, and you can see there is something going on in the posite, but just cant make it out cause of the crappy quality pics.

Speckles are gold.  Found a little better quality pic that you can see the gold in

These might not be too bad... I white balanced that low quality pic using the wall as reference and they pop. Definitely needs visible green and not just in the shank pieces. I'm guessing the outsole is GLOW for the green. So there's our premium, glow soles, gold speckled midsole and whatever is going on in the posite.

KD lifestyles over this grinchpair. Bah humbug. Whoever made these Xmas joints should be boiled in his own pudding and buried with a wreath around his neck. Ho ho horrible.

Just means I don't have to get up the day after Christmas.

Kind of interested in knowing why KD been rocking the 6s the last two games.
i still have yet to get a pair of the VII's but a guy in the gym a couple of weeks ago while hooping in the VII's yelled out "D**N these KD's hurting my feet!"

These might not be too bad... I white balanced that low quality pic using the wall as reference and they pop. Definitely needs visible green and not just in the shank pieces. I'm guessing the outsole is GLOW for the green. So there's our premium, glow soles, gold speckled midsole and whatever is going on in the posite.
Nice work..looking better in this pic.  There are green hits in the shoe - The KD on the tongue, the lace loop on the tongue, and the outline of the swoosh.  A little more wouldn't have hurt though.. Maybe some green in the swoosh on the toe box, or green flywire would have been dope

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom