Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
still looking for Aways on the low. I might come around on the Flight pack if they go low too.

Anyone actually ball in the Elites? Thinking of either getting the Elevates or the ASGs strictly for ball. Not a fan of the holes in the Elites but if the tech is superior to the non-elites, I might have to cop at $100. 

After hitting up several different stores, at several different locations, its obvious to me that each store is discounting the KDs at their own discretion. I went to a brand new FootLocker that just opened up 2 weeks ago...and there weren't ANY discounted KDs. Have fun with that. I then went to another Footlocker, and most were marked down to $99. (Except the Elites) I then hit up a champs at the same mall, and none of their adults were on sale..but all the preschool/kids were marked down to $29...and all the Grade school shoes that are normally priced at $119...were marked down to $69.

My random suggestion, would be to save that picture posted up, of the blue Elite's for $99...and ask a store to price match using the picture. You might get a few WTF looks...but, you also might be able to score the Elites for $99. Happy hunting!

Last edited:
wow management at local ftl said i cudnt use vip coupon bc dey were already discounted, will try again tomorrow hopefully different manager wrkin
Footlocker corporate has said that there is no reason for stores to deny coupons (from what ive seen on NT) but I've experienced problems using BDAY coupons myself

After hitting up several different stores, at several different locations, its obvious to me that each store is discounting the KDs at their own discretion. I went to a brand new FootLocker that just opened up 2 weeks ago...and there weren't ANY discounted KDs. Have fun with that. I then went to another Footlocker, and most were marked down to $99. (Except the Elites) I then hit up a champs at the same mall, and none of their adults were on sale..but all the preschool/kids were marked down to $29...and all the Grade school shoes that are normally priced at $119...were marked down to $69.

My random suggestion, would be to save that picture posted up, of the blue Elite's for $99...and ask a store to price match using the picture. You might get a few WTF looks...but, you also might be able to score the Elites for $99. Happy hunting!

thanks for the info. Im in NYC and would def love those blue for 99. sorry for the lazyness has anyone checked out 125th or 42nd street champs?

I'll post some on the 24th 
smokin.gif

Saw the rose golds in person. I think the hot lava ruins the shoe. They should've just done black and rose gold.

thanks for the info. Im in NYC and would def love those blue for 99. sorry for the lazyness has anyone checked out 125th or 42nd street champs?

Yeah I need to look around the 5 Boros, hopefully score a pair of lightnings someplace for that $99. After that I think I'm done till the 8. I would have purchased more pairs but some of the color ways were eh!

Yeah I need to look around the 5 Boros, hopefully score a pair of lightnings someplace for that $99. After that I think I'm done till the 8. I would have purchased more pairs but some of the color ways were eh!
You might check and see if Footaction is running any of the same promos, or will price match. The store at 225 W 34th St, New York, NY 10122 had the Lightings in stock, as of last week. Not sure what sizes..but the display shoe looked like it was about a 10 or so.

Ruvilla has some KD 7 for 75 with free shipping.  No tax me in Cali.  Size are limited though. 

You might check and see if Footaction is running any of the same promos, or will price match. The store at 225 W 34th St, New York, NY 10122 had the Lightings in stock, as of last week. Not sure what sizes..but the display shoe looked like it was about a 10 or so.

Appreciate the heads up.....will hit up some of the stores around that area and in Times Square during the weekend hopefully.

I know, that a lot of stores in LI still have older KD 7s around and are possibly selling at the lower price. My g/f lives there but I dont really want her to know Im shopping for more kicks lol

Its somewhat similar to most, if not all retail establishments. Each individual company can take a stock balance, and forecast sell through numbers. If they feel as if they will be stuck with a lot of inventory, they can request trailing credits and/or "VIR" back end rebates. The retail stores can leverage this with Nike, by basically saying..."Look....we've got 700 pair of KD 7 elites that are just sitting on our shelves. The KD8 will be here in 20 days. So, if you don't want us to ship you back 700 pairs of unsold KD7 Elites, we would like to get some help to move these out." So, Nike would much rather give Footlocker a $50/$75 instant trailing credit on all remaining stock, than to have FootLocker ship them back 700 pairs of shoes...that will end up n an outlet/closeout store anyways. Win/Win for both parties involved.
I was told there is a huge send back scheduled for next week. I guess a lot of these will end up at outlets/ross in the next few weeks

none of my champs/footlocker/footaction even had the blue elites, nevermind having them for $99 :smh:

I was at AZ Mills Champs yesterday and they had all the KDs for $99 there including elites. Too bad the damn bday coupon is no longer working. Might have copped the flights and maybe some others i have been on the fence on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom