Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
had to go check it out for myself and i couldn't believe it...just left footaction / locker at the mall and both stores had the KD's for the 99....im talking weatherman, asg, christmas, easter etc!... elites on sale also!!

Stopped past the FTL near Bailey's Crossroad in VA. Had 7s on sale for 99. Mostly lame cws tho. Had rose gold elites, but no discount. No other elites either, which was weak.

Reactions: ct3
I find it odd that we haven't been hearing sales numbers and all the record breaking stuff we've heard for a couple years now

Maybe Nike has reached the plateau as far as pricing and what consumers will pay (for basketball sigs, JB is a different beast)

Busted  these out today

Them wtkd's are gonna look
smokin.gif
 on feet imo

smokin.gif

They should've killed this silhouette... i mean there's some decentt colorways, but they could've went harder IMO

Skipping the WTKD. The front looks awesome but the posite print is terrible IMO. I don't even know how I didn't notice that when I went into beast mode. :smh:

I was at AZ Mills Champs yesterday and they had all the KDs for $99 there including elites. Too bad the damn bday coupon is no longer working. Might have copped the flights and maybe some others i have been on the fence on.

Is that the one off baseline/Guadalupe? I wonder how long the sale will be going on for. Might grab a pair or two at that price

Back
Top Bottom