Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

I didn't think I would pick up at first but ended up with all but the Kobe. (popping upper got on my nerves)

Was nice that this years ASG could be had on discount.

KD is coming today. Can't wait.

Still need to pick up the Meteorolgy and the Eels for the low.

Still on the fence about the EggNogg.
I picked up the EggNogg and like them a lot. Always worried about messing up my shoes, so kind of nice to have these where they look like something was spilled on them. Now if anything happens I'll just say it's part of the shoe. 
laugh.gif

little late to the KD7 thread, got my WTKD yesterday and out of the box they look amazing, lots of detail on them and was happy until i got to the back...

mean.gif
 straight out of the box they're already messed up.

Also pulled out my pair of AP that I stashed away and took a good look at them, noticed the third pink plastic piece on the sole came unglued and is now sticking up higher than the rubber sole.

my luck with KD7 is terrible 
frown.gif
 wonder if nike will do anything about this
My what the KD VIIs had some minor scratches in the exact same spot. There's a flap on the Nike box that causes those scratches.

Nike has a two year warranty. I don't know if you can get an exchange but you can definitely get a refund.

little late to the KD7 thread, got my WTKD yesterday and out of the box they look amazing, lots of detail on them and was happy until i got to the back...

View media item 1598765

:smh:  straight out of the box they're already messed up.

Also pulled out my pair of AP that I stashed away and took a good look at them, noticed the third pink plastic piece on the sole came unglued and is now sticking up higher than the rubber sole.
View media item 1598764

my luck with KD7 is terrible :frown:  wonder if nike will do anything about this

Live chat with them. They night give you a coupon or partial refund

Dang they have been very strict on 20% codes lately but I have a smaller scratch in the same spot. Gonna try my luck, have been wanting a 20% for awhile now.

I don't think you'll have an issue getting one. This year I have had three different issues with scratches and random paint on shoes and each time I called and *****ed and they gave me a code. I tell them ever time "I know mistakes happen but this is a billion dollar company, I expect perfection every time" lol seems petty but hey.. I want what I paid for. And that's not a damaged shoe.

Last edited:
Finally got the ASG. Copped from Finish Line. Looks like almost sold out now.

Really like the shoe. Simple colors with a splash of color.

got mine in. my right shoe had the small cuts. oh well though, im not that upset.

the things are crazy in hand, i love lookin at the posite, and the mesh and underneath are wild. its kind of hard to tell whats what. I see some pony hairs, but thats about it

My What The 
got mine in. my right shoe had the small cuts. oh well though, im not that upset.

the things are crazy in hand, i love lookin at the posite, and the mesh and underneath are wild. its kind of hard to tell whats what. I see some pony hairs, but thats about it
I can't see past the big white chucks cut in mine

JADED

Anyone else have sizing issues with these? Mine are super duper tight, sizing up would have been long as well.

Last edited:
The WTKD or the model in general?

I found the 7 to be pretty TTS. Maybe a hair on the narrow side near the arch, but that breaks in after one decent wear.

Anyone else have sizing issues with these? Mine are super duper tight, sizing up would have been long as well.

My 35k were initially tight out the box and I loosened the laces completely, put them on then tighted them up and was good to go from then on.

don't sz up they are going to run super long. break them in, stuff them with shoe trees, ball in em. thats what they are made for lol. 

Man I just looked over mine. I guess I got lucky as mine doesnt have any of the flaws posted. 

They will fall apart quick though because I plan on rocking these things alot.

gotat find the flights for the low so i can have the whole collection. these didnt move like the 6s did kinda disappointed 

Back
Top Bottom