**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Why can't he rap like this all the time?

You of all people saying this is extremely weird to me
Word. Two reps in two minutes though, the public loves it.
You want rap like this but you love Drake's last two albums and Big Sean's Nickelodeon album he just dropped. I am VERY interested in what you mean by, rap like this all the time? Kendrick is making fun of those rappers and their music.
I want him to rap like this compared to his last two projects that I despised. 

IDC who he's making fun of, its not like a Kendrick Diss record is going to make me not listen to Drake and Big Sean

How isn't aimed at Drake?

I swear some of y'all dudes are borderline ******ed. That Jay Z line gave it away. Drake and Jay Z throw shots at each other for the past year.

I also don't see why Kendrick would diss big Sean and I don't feel like Big Sean has thrown subs at Kendrick. And Sean saying he feels he didn't get washed during the breakfast club interview is not a diss or throwing shade at Kendrick at all. He just felt like he didn't get washed (because he didn't). If dudes take someone stating that they feel their verse was good as a subliminal or diss, than dudes are EXTRA soft these days.

Just listened to it and it was flames!! King Kendrick. Also loved that he gave a shout out to Russ 
laugh.gif

The whole house on hills, the ghostwriting message on his last track, the celebrate with your team keep playing games, to the throw in with Jay. Goodbye Aubrey.

Last edited:
This Drake Kendrick beef is never happening.

Drake has no incentive because rapitty rap fans will never give him credit if he were to out rap kendrick.

Kendrick has no incentive because he could outrap drake and drake could make a #1 hit diss song that gets played in every club and he still loses.

it's never happening.
Only one of those scenarios u listed is plausible. Get outta ur Canada bias. This would be like a lion from the wild verse a lion that was raised in a zoo.

Equal strength my ***

Only one of those scenarios u listed is plausible. Get outta ur Canada bias. This would be like a lion from the wild verse a lion that was raised in a zoo.

Equal strength my ***

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I really don't understand talking *that* tough and not saying anybody's name or even giving a direct enough shot so that people aren't playing clue about it. But hey...

I really don't understand talking *that* tough and not saying anybody's name or even giving a direct enough shot so that people aren't playing clue about it. But hey...
Facts how mention dudes tip toeing around your name but then turn around and do the same

Rap has always been about that. It's subliminal for a reason because as you know, the audeience will want more and more and more if names were called and well, names were called and guess what happened.

So far the only person in the rap game that named every artist is, yeah you guessed it. That's enough to let the other dudes to come back with some fire but nah.

Control never happened? Dude has been more explicit than anyone in the game. I like the veiled shots.

Definitely not hearing the Big Sean diss (maybe it went over my head?). Doesn't make sense why he would. I like Sean, and think he's underrated, but ...not on Kendrick's level.

Back
Top Bottom