**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Refer to my response
The quote that was originally posted wasn't true, but hitler said something along those lines that he "didn't hate black people" as much as Jews and referred to them as the true Hebrews
laugh.gif
Any of that nonsense about Hitler and hebrews and yada is not real.

Refer to my response

The quote that was originally posted wasn't true, but hitler said something along those lines that he "didn't hate black people" as much as Jews and referred to them as the true Hebrews :lol:
Any of that nonsense about Hitler and hebrews and yada is not real.
Of course what Hitler said was all lies, but he did say it.

Last edited:
wasnt like Hitler wasnt killin black folk too back then though :rolleyes
He was killin black POWs that weren't from Germany. No record that he sent black Germans to the camps though. Treated black citizens like crap though.

Still he's the biggest POS in history.

Last edited:
For me it's

-Duckworth

-Element

-DNA

Top 3 I'm smashin dat repeat button

At the moment these are my faves as well at the moment. DNA and Element are just OOZING with swagger. Duckworth is story telling at its finest, 

He was very Nas-esque on this album. I'll say it again, I wouldn't be surprised if Stillmatic was his inspiration for this album.

The only flaw on this album is "Yah" :lol:  But I'm sure some people like it. 
Only track that I think that's just ok is Love :lol:
Yah grown on me, but it's the 2nd worst track for me. Still bangs doe.

I like yah haha. But same I get a new favorite song everytime I give the album a spin. Right now its Feel.

XXX is such a crazy song 

Yo how Kendrick transitioned from XXX to MAAD City at Coachella though :x :pimp:

Last edited:
I think Love works better live tbh
Song gonna have you grabbin nearest woman around yah and y'all start bump and grinding and ish haha
Mood music if you know what I mean

Listening to it by myself makes it feel weird :lol: like something ain't right

Last edited:
Last edited:
That site is 10x worse than the nerds on NT. I doubt any of them even play that album, just trying to be different.
Weren't you killing TPAB for weeks when it came out and said you couldn't relate?

Probably for like a week, then I listened to it on my friends insane setup while under the influence of a substance all night long and it changed my life lol.

Back
Top Bottom