**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

maybe drake doesnt think kendricks actually dissing him?? lol. A drake cole kendrick song would be fire tho. dont act like yall dont wanna hear it

It's not like Drake has a whole solo Kendrick track/interlude on his 2nd album or anything. I'm sure whatever they went through isn't that deep or unrecoverable. It seems fans want them to have problems more than they actually have problems.

And honestly, Kendrick fans want them to have a problem more...probably because Kendrick would rap circles around him and they seem to want to see Drake lose way more than Drake fans want to see Kendrick lose. But hey...

Last edited:
It's not like Drake has a whole solo Kendrick track/interlude on his 2nd album or anything. I'm sure whatever they went through isn't that deep or unrecoverable. It seems fans want them to have problem more than they have actually have a problem.

And honestly, Kendrick fans want them to have a problem more...probably because Kendrick would rap circles around him and they seem to want to see Drake lose way more than Drake fans want to see Kendrick lose. But hey...

It's this weird obsession fans pit them against each other, they not even in the same lane and thats not to say one is better than the other, they're both very successful in their own lane of music [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

The times they've worked on music together has been great, I don't see the reach of Drake sucking up to Kendrick by bigging him up, and thats a collab that everyone would check for, everyone wins

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe drake doesnt think kendricks actually dissing him?? lol. A drake cole kendrick song would be fire tho. dont act like yall dont wanna hear it

I really don't, I can't even think of what the theme of the song would be. Just doesn't seem like a good combo.

lol when u are claiming your favorite artist is the best rapper these days, you can't just act like they aren't going to be compared to another rapper

Unless he's not a really a rapper :nerd:

It's not like Drake has a whole solo Kendrick track/interlude on his 2nd album or anything. I'm sure whatever they went through isn't that deep or unrecoverable. It seems fans want them to have problem more than they have actually have a problem.

I'm sorry but **** all that. After Control Drake was sensitive as hell, saying Kenricks words were harsh and "who's gonna work with him after he this". He made it bigger than it is. Now he on some "can't we all just get along". :lol: This is why people look at him as fake and wave jumping.

Kendrick and Drake can stay in their separate lanes w/o even acknowledging one another to me.

Last edited:
Ah classic Ginfante right here
Complaining about fans pitting artists each other then doing the same shtick

Kendrick was showing that fake love first tho
laugh.gif

http://consequenceofsound.net/2013/...verse-says-kanye-west-is-biggest-competition/
Control wasn't a diss dumb***. It was to challenge other rappers to step up. That's why he said "It's just rap".

Nah I'm just stating facts towards that age-old situation...it seems like theres selective memory going around here

You got dudes in here mad because Drake is showing love to kendrick :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kendrick was showing that fake love first tho :lol:
Serious question, are you a Drake fan who pretends that you like Kendrick? You stay shading Kendrick in almost all of your threads in here, but then you'll post something like they're both successful in their own lane and shouldn't be compared to vail your snake dissing.

Kendrick was showing that fake love first tho :lol:
Serious question, are you a Drake fan who pretends that you like Kendrick? You stay shading Kendrick in almost all of your threads in here, but then you'll post something like they're both successful in their own lane and shouldn't be compared to vail your snake dissing.

I like Kendrick...his stans outdo Drake stans by a wide margin, as you've seen in this thread

Nah I'm just stating facts towards that age-old situation...it seems like theres selective memory going around here

He's not showing love to Kendrick at all. He's trying to get attention and insert himself. Come on G.

Kendrick dissed him on two straight albums and he's liking pics and ****, **** that. He's a moist boy.

He's not showing love to Kendrick at all. He's trying to get attention and insert himself. Come on G.

Kendrick dissed him on two straight albums and he's liking pics and ****, **** that. He's a moist boy.

I never seen people so worked up over IG likes and comments :lol: we just gonna have to see what comes out on wax and even then stans:

"Kendrick did it just to get that bag (this extends to his Taylor Swift, Maroon 5 collabs)
Drake just riding the wave" :lol:

Everytime

View media item 2422501

If it was deep Kenny wouldn't be dutty wining in the whip to Controlla.

[\VIDEO]

Back
Top Bottom