**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Back here again

Anyways,

I've replayed YAH the entire day yesterday and today.
I went from Rittz to Logic then I just said heck, went back to DAMN. YAH YAH stays on repeat

Ah classic Ginfante right here
Complaining about fans pitting artists each other then doing the same shtick

Nah I'm just stating facts towards that age-old situation...it seems like theres selective memory going around here

You got dudes in here mad because Drake is showing love to kendrick :lol:

He's not showing love to Kendrick at all. He's trying to get attention and insert himself. Come on G.

Kendrick dissed him on two straight albums and he's liking pics and ****, **** that. He's a moist boy.

I never seen people so worked up over IG likes and comments :lol: we just gonna have to see what comes out on wax and even then stans:

"Kendrick did it just to get that bag (this extends to his Taylor Swift, Maroon 5 collabs)
Drake just riding the wave" :lol:

Everytime

Why does it get under your skin so bad? :lol:

Ah classic Ginfante right here
Complaining about fans pitting artists each other then doing the same shtick
Nah I'm just stating facts towards that age-old situation...it seems like theres selective memory going around here

You got dudes in here mad because Drake is showing love to kendrick
laugh.gif
He's not showing love to Kendrick at all. He's trying to get attention and insert himself. Come on G.

Kendrick dissed him on two straight albums and he's liking pics and ****, **** that. He's a moist boy.
I never seen people so worked up over IG likes and comments
laugh.gif
we just gonna have to see what comes out on wax and even then stans:

"Kendrick did it just to get that bag (this extends to his Taylor Swift, Maroon 5 collabs)
Drake just riding the wave"
laugh.gif

Everytime
Why does it get under your skin so bad?
laugh.gif
Dog you see how mad some of these dudes are in here over IG posts? lmao, I'm just pointing it out...the hypocrisy. If it comes off as "getting under my skin" then I'm saying too much

Still haven't seen anybody with a TDE/Kendrick tattoo [emoji]129300[/emoji]

they're out there. But that stanning goes wayyyy beyond some tattoos, you and I know that

But how is if different from OVO stans? A Stan is a Stan, they both got the same behavior but I've really seen worse from OVO stans.

Like on here I have legit seen dudes say he's a better artist than Prince and MJ :lol:

Somebody called him the greatest musician of all time period either on here or KTT.

And I never hear any of this outlandish **** for any artist outside of the internet :lol: maybe it's just an internet thing.

I like Kendrick...his stans outdo Drake stans by a wide margin, as you've seen in this thread

Probably because Kendrick is actually good at what he does and drops classics and makes quality music.

Drake on the other hand....

I have never seen any stans deny facts as much as Drake's. They swore he ain't have writers for the longest, even when the proof was out there. :lol:

I have never seen any stans deny facts as much as Drake's. They swore he ain't have writers for the longest, even when the proof was out there.
laugh.gif
Boy if you don't get this "when all else fails" *** post out of here...
laugh.gif

Kendrick's albums sound nothing like those singles he hops on meanwhile I can't tell the difference between a Drake album and a Katy Perry or Maroon 5 album. That's why it's pretty blatant what he's doing and not the double standard you're reaching for

Still haven't seen anybody with a TDE/Kendrick tattoo [emoji]129300[/emoji]

they're out there. But that stanning goes wayyyy beyond some tattoos, you and I know that

But how is if different from OVO stans? A Stan is a Stan, they both got the same behavior but I've really seen worse from OVO stans.

Like on here I have legit seen dudes say he's a better artist than Prince and MJ :lol:

Somebody called him the greatest musician of all time period either on here or KTT.

And I never hear any of this outlandish **** for any artist outside of the internet :lol: maybe it's just an internet thing.

I knew Kendrick stans were fully gone off the deep end when they said he is better than Pac/Big, and that Big can't be considered a legend, that Kendricks discography is deeper than a lot of artists, that he got 4 straight classics, that "sales/numbers don't matter but it's good to see kendrick doing numbers" :lol:

****** were making up fake album covers and conspiracy theories about Kendrick resurrecting like Jesus :lol:

Somehow he's a genius cause he reversed his vocals :rofl:

He only does pop features as a mockery and to "get that bag" but he really don't try on those features :lol:

and that's only the stannery from this past album drop

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont see you saying anything when Mr Wavez says Drake is the best rapper alive and Views was a classic

Whether dude wants to give Kendrick props or not doesn't change the fact that Drake ain't a rapper, he's a manufactured pop star who came up off some wheelchair jimmy fame. If it wasn't for Lil Wayne consigning him when Wayne was at the peak of his popularity in his career, who knows if he'd even be where he is today.

Back
Top Bottom