**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Dudes get off on talking bad about other artists, but you can't tell them **** about their own favorite artist without them getting personally offended :lol:

dawg you seem to be more offended by the Kendrick fanbase than Kendrick himself
you hurt or what?
I see the same thing at the Drake thread when someone has a dissenting opinion

If you can't acknowledge that the same ish happens, you're being a hypocrite.

you hurt or what?

I been addressing the stannery

you hurt or what?

Really? In the Drake thread? :rofl:
You been silent whenever someone says he's the best ever to do it

I need proof of this famb

I forgot about buddy meltdown last year, link me to that thread it was jokes.

He was in there offering y'all real life free [emoji]128168[/emoji] .:lol:

you hurt or what?

Son, this thread here...dudes feel like it's a rite-of-passage by dissing drake in order to big up kendrick. That **** doesn't happen over there :lol: on the contrary you have weirdos that pop in from time to time trying to be cute and leaving emojis under a post they don't agree with :lol:

you hurt or what?

Son, this thread here...dudes feel like it's a rite-of-passage by dissing drake in order to big up kendrick. That **** doesn't happen over there :lol: on the contrary you have weirdos that pop in from time to time trying to be cute and leaving emojis under a post they don't agree with :lol:
Stop it.
Show me proof that you're unbiased.
You're being coy still with your bs contrarian stance.
Everyone can tell you're just mad at the Drake slander in the Kendrick thread.
It's like a Meek Mill fan being mad at the slander that been dished out in the Drake thread.
You're just in your feels right now.

Still haven't seen anybody with a TDE/Kendrick tattoo [emoji]129300[/emoji]

they're out there. But that stanning goes wayyyy beyond some tattoos, you and I know that

But how is if different from OVO stans? A Stan is a Stan, they both got the same behavior but I've really seen worse from OVO stans.

Like on here I have legit seen dudes say he's a better artist than Prince and MJ :lol:

Somebody called him the greatest musician of all time period either on here or KTT.

And I never hear any of this outlandish **** for any artist outside of the internet :lol: maybe it's just an internet thing.

I knew Kendrick stans were fully gone off the deep end when they said he is better than Pac/Big, and that Big can't be considered a legend, that Kendricks discography is deeper than a lot of artists, that he got 4 straight classics, that "sales/numbers don't matter but it's good to see kendrick doing numbers" :lol:

****** were making up fake album covers and conspiracy theories about Kendrick resurrecting like Jesus :lol:

Somehow he's a genius cause he reversed his vocals :rofl:

He only does pop features as a mockery and to "get that bag" but he really don't try on those features :lol:

and that's only the stannery from this past album drop

Enlarged sounds like your mans Wavez talking about Aubrey and I'm pretty sure he said BIG shouldn't even be considered in the [emoji]128016[/emoji] conversation cuz he didn't release enough music and went on to say "the Ashanti song" in reference to One More Chance. Then call Aubrey the goat. You not gon speak on that though :lol:

The sales thing, I think most of us in here don't care about sales really. I know I don't. I'm also not a stan though so eh.

People been deciphering hidden meanings behind art since forever man. It happens to artists with depth. Your Lupes, Kendricks, etc. Wouldn't call that being a stan at all.

Why you don't do this in the Drake thread though [emoji]129300[/emoji] You be right in the mix with the goofier posters going right along with it. All the "your favorite rapper this" and "you're mad cuz your favorite rapper that" and the "best out, period" and the "nah they're just friends, that's why he got a writing credit" [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
And second of all, I see y'all caping for your papi when people were saying Views was trash. So don't act like you're above everyone else.

Last edited:
you hurt or what?

Stop it.
Show me proof that you're unbiased.
You're being coy still with your bs contrarian stance.
Everyone can tell you're just mad at the Drake slander in the Kendrick thread.
It's like a Meek Mill fan being mad at the slander that been dished out in the Drake thread.
You're just in your feels right now.

But y'all the ones constantly bringing drake up when you run out of replies. Lmao...so dudes are mad that the stannery is being laughed at, and resort to their "in case of emergency" posts...got it

Still haven't seen anybody with a TDE/Kendrick tattoo [emoji]129300[/emoji]

they're out there. But that stanning goes wayyyy beyond some tattoos, you and I know that

But how is if different from OVO stans? A Stan is a Stan, they both got the same behavior but I've really seen worse from OVO stans.

Like on here I have legit seen dudes say he's a better artist than Prince and MJ :lol:

Somebody called him the greatest musician of all time period either on here or KTT.

And I never hear any of this outlandish **** for any artist outside of the internet :lol: maybe it's just an internet thing.

I knew Kendrick stans were fully gone off the deep end when they said he is better than Pac/Big, and that Big can't be considered a legend, that Kendricks discography is deeper than a lot of artists, that he got 4 straight classics, that "sales/numbers don't matter but it's good to see kendrick doing numbers" :lol:

****** were making up fake album covers and conspiracy theories about Kendrick resurrecting like Jesus :lol:

He only does pop features as a mockery and to "get that bag" but he really don't try on those features :lol:

Enlarged sounds like your mans Wavez talking about Aubrey and I'm pretty sure he said BIG shouldn't even be considered in the [emoji]128016[/emoji] conversation cuz he didn't release enough music and went on to say "the Ashanti song" in reference to One More Chance. Then call Aubrey the goat. You not gon speak on that though :lol:

The sales thing, I think most of us in here don't care about sales really. I know I don't. I'm also not a stan though so eh.

People been deciphering hidden meanings behind art since forever man. It happens to artists with depth. Your Lupes, Kendricks, etc. Wouldn't call that being a stan at all.

Why you don't do this in the Drake thread though [emoji]129300[/emoji] You be right in the mix with the goofier posters going right along with it. All the "your favorite rapper this" and "you're mad cuz your favorite rapper that" and the "best out, period" and the "nah they're just friends, that's why he got a writing credit" [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

And second of all, I see y'all caping for your papi when people were saying Views was trash. So don't act like you're above everyone else.

Find my stan posts in the drake thread [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Those are simply opinions of different individuals and don't reflect the entire fan base. It makes you look weak when you generalize people who are fans of his music. You being in this very thread makes no sense since it appears your main objective is to instigate. If you really do like Kendrick then discuss the music and quit trying to get under people's skin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom