**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

CD still in my car getting spins but i might change it to Hell On Earth or The Infamous cuz Prodigy's passing yesterday :smh:

Still bumps in the whip weekly. Can't wait until my vinyl gets here and the show in August.

Listening to it other than driving, I still appreciate it greatly!

DNA, Yah... etc

Just that right now, i'm spinning Big boi's new cd and letting it ride for a few weeks. 

Listened to this album yesterday. Still good. not a classic or anything but good music. Skipped loyalty and love....I was in the gym.

Is there a modern artist with an album batting average like Kendricks? I mean, he has arguably (probably) 4 albums that are classic quality ( I say quality because impact is a time-based variable). This man is developing a GOAT level discography that will hopefully hang in the rafters next to the Ice Cubes' and Outkasts' of the world

Is there a modern artist with an album batting average like Kendricks? I mean, he has arguably (probably) 4 albums that are classic quality ( I say quality because impact is a time-based variable). This man is developing a GOAT level discography that will hopefully hang in the rafters next to the Ice Cubes' and Outkasts' of the world

Kanye

Back
Top Bottom