**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Ye was batting 1.000 but now he's down to about .600 at best.

Nah each of his albums have been critically acclaimed and have been loved. Aside from your personal taste as to which Ye was more successful, the proof is in the pudding objectively speaking. He may have alienated a lot of fans but he's easily gained a ton more new ones who hella dig his newer stuff.

While Kanye is an extremely talented artist; I couldn't choose any of his albums over any of Kendrick's. That's just my personal taste though and doesn't negate the quality of Kanye's catalogue.

Is there a modern artist with an album batting average like Kendricks? I mean, he has arguably (probably) 4 albums that are classic quality ( I say quality because impact is a time-based variable). This man is developing a GOAT level discography that will hopefully hang in the rafters next to the Ice Cubes' and Outkasts' of the world

Is Modern post 2000?

Kendricks skill level is superior to all his colleagues and it's not even close, I don't think he necessarily makes the best music though.

Last edited:
Nah each of his albums have been critically acclaimed and have been loved. Aside from your personal taste as to which Ye was more successful, the proof is in the pudding objectively speaking. He may have alienated a lot of fans but he's easily gained a ton more new ones who hella dig his newer stuff.

All of his albums nah. Just looking at Metacritic MBDTF, CD, and LR were the only ones over 85, which I agree with. Although I did like Graduation as well. His subsequent stuff has been more controversial than critically acclaimed. And quality wise it's been trash to be honest starting with 808s.

Don't mean to make this a Ye thread, but his discography definitely took a hit with Yeezus and TLOP. I know most of y'all will include 808's in that too and I can't argue against you 
laugh.gif

Pablo was a different kind of trash. It was trash because of too many songs. Condense that album and it's solid.

Is Kendrick with Nike now? I've seen him wearing the Nike Cortez lately (with a pair of Vans every now and then). 

Is Kendrick with Nike now? I've seen him wearing the Nike Cortez lately (with a pair of Vans every now and then). 
No, his contract with Reebok doesn't limit him to only wearing their brand. All endorsement deals differ and he signed one that didn't obligate him to only wear Reebok.

Has there been any merch released ? I've seen him wear shirts with 'DAMN' on it.

I really want the black one he has on in the Element video. Come on fam, release the goods. :smh:

Has there been any merch released ? I've seen him wear shirts with 'DAMN' on it.
I really want the black one he has on in the Element video. Come on fam, release the goods. :smh:

This I want them to drop some more merch before the tour starts because I don't have **** to wear [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom