**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

YEEZUS is a classic.

I second that notion. It's an album that like 808s, was a left-field move by Kanye. At first it was polarizing but as I and a ton of other people listened to it more and more. It quickly became a favorite and qutie replayable.

I wish I could rep you guys more than once man. It's a freaking classic. Lou reed r.i.p. had the best review of the album http://www.talkhouse.com/lou-reed-of-the-velvet-underground-talks-kanye-wests-yeezus/

I've come to the conclusion Kendrick is a GOAT not THE GOAT but a GOAT. I remember when my coworker was trying to put me on but all I wanted to listen to was Wiz and I finally sat down and listened and I was like bruh this n*gga great but it's when I heard GOOD KID MAAD CITY that was it I've never heard a story come to life the way that album did it was crazy but the thing was some of those songs really hit home for me and I look at TPAB like Passion of the Christ great weekend listen and not go through it again but Alright was literally the song of a movement. DAMN. is just Kendrick being a master at work and demonstrating pure technique.

Album still gets played everyday 
pimp.gif

I didn't know of the Gordon Parks references. That's wild, especially considering how similar the shots look and the effort it had to have take to recreate them without even being overt with it.

Just threw that out there for people to figure out, or not.

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Great vid, didnt get the references neither, but now it makes it better. Still play the album everyday, **** is just too relatable tbh. Would very much appreciate visials to FEAR. as the next video, tho it will prolly be LOYALTY., but thats kool too

Big krit went 4 for 4 with projects

Krit wuz here
Return of 4eva
4 Eva n a day
King remembered in time

But the debut album wasn't great

Back
Top Bottom