**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

TDE Tour just announced. :nthat:

TDE-1516630871-640x640.jpeg

They did my guy Isaiah Rashad dirty, though. :smh:
Live Nation has the presale 1/25 @10am

The code I had was ACCESS

May 15 gonna be LIT :smokin

Were you able to get good seats? I couldn’t get anything good to come up at all for the show I was looking to go to. Also can’t believe the prices... for the same venue I saw Cole on the FHD tour for half the price and had WAY better seats than what was popping up.

Were you able to get good seats? I couldn’t get anything good to come up at all for the show I was looking to go to. Also can’t believe the prices... for the same venue I saw Cole on the FHD tour for half the price and had WAY better seats than what was popping up.

Agreed everything I got during the search sucked, and was pretty expensive.

Same. Damn shame it was **** seats popping up for an AMEX Presale. :smh:

I stopped trying after an hour. I just don't have the patience.

I did the live nation presale and yea it was trash. One lower level popped up but it was dungeon seating. oh well. Maybe general sales will be better? I hope at least.

I was able to cop a set in the front row of the Lower Bowl. Not in the pit, but the first set of box seats directly behind. I’m OK with that because I like to have an actual seat at shows.

The price was OD (just under $300 for the pair) but I don’t go to shows too often and the last time Kendrick was in the State was around GKMC. Worth it to me.

Cant wait.

I was able to cop a set in the front row of the Lower Bowl. Not in the pit, but the first set of box seats directly behind. I’m OK with that because I like to have an actual seat at shows.

The price was OD (just under $300 for the pair) but I don’t go to shows too often and the last time Kendrick was in the State was around GKMC. Worth it to me.

Cant wait.

Those were the type of seats i was trying to get. I too prefer having a seat every time.

Back
Top Bottom