*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

album cover for MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager

tumblr_lae27lj30A1qcw4fzo1_500.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seen him in concert In Columbus Ohio couple weeks ago
He def did his thing he rocked the joint

No #*%# disclaimer
He came into the front row I got to grab him

I think sold him I loved him like 4 times that night

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

album cover for MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager

tumblr_lae27lj30A1qcw4fzo1_500.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

This cover is too dope. If I wasn't a fan or knew anything about Kid Cudi I would cop the album based off the cover.

Saw dude with Snoop on Friday. Performance was okay. Many of his songs don't translate well to a party/rowdy atmosphere as yall probably know. Encore song was "Mr. Solo Dolo". Kind of weird choice if you ask me. He didn't do "Heart of A Lion" either. Glad I was able to see him though.

He came out a couple times when Snoop was performing just to interact with the crowd and jump around and @%!+
laugh.gif

im seein him tomorrow night. cant @*##%@ wait. ill make sure to post pics. i plan on bein way up front with my we dont $@$# with you musically tee

Just got back from his concert, he played here in Madison.

Stood in line for 2 hours and got front row. He came down to the crowd and i stood face to face with him, i gave him a touch five. Dopest thing thats ever happened to me at a concert.

Cudi is a hell of an artist. At least we arent like half of NT who jocks Drake and Wayne.... or half the world for that matter.
30t6p3b.gif

gay? naw
laugh.gif
i was half joking

im jealous dude got to see a show tho

wish i peeped before i had to quit
pimp.gif
chiefin

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by Nako XL

you dudes are so gay for cudi
laugh.gif

'Official Kid Cudi aka "Man on the Moon" aka "Cudder" Thread"

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

its obvious i was kidding and did you even read any of the posts right above mine, for example the one i was responding to?

take your %#+ back to sleep.

::waits to be called gay, fanboy, stan or d-rider::

but last night was epic. cudi was in 3s and chip was wearin 9s. he preformed a setlist almost 20 tracks and chip killed it before cudi came out. when memories came on he started jumpin in the crowd and dappin people up and when he came to the left side of the stage he stopped right infront of me and dapped me before everyone swarmed
pimp.gif

http://yfrog.com/55fqtz

imma get some pics posted in a few

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

but last night was epic. cudi was in 3s and chip was wearin 9s. he preformed a setlist almost 20 tracks and chip killed it before cudi came out. when memories came on he started jumpin in the crowd and dappin people up and when he came to the left side of the stage he stopped right infront of me and dapped me before everyone swarmed
pimp.gif

like i said on twitter... %%#! u 
laugh.gif

20 tracks? 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

This cover is too dope. If I wasn't a fan or knew anything about Kid Cudi I would cop the album based off the cover.
If I walked into Best Buy with the intention of purchasing a CD, with no prior knowledge of Kid Cudi, and seen this CD cover I would buy it because the artwork is that dope.

cudi's always been an awesome live performer. there was a time where i wasnt feeling his music so much but seeing it performed live, and as i imagine he intended it to be, it made me grow to like it even more. the bigger he gets, the more elite his performances could definitely become.

dude's still a douche bag though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Just got back from his concert, he played here in Madison.

Stood in line for 2 hours and got front row. He came down to the crowd and i stood face to face with him, i gave him a touch five. Dopest thing thats ever happened to me at a concert.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

pimp.gif

like i said on twitter... %%#! u 
laugh.gif

20 tracks? 
frown.gif
Good Friday
REVOFEV
Already Home
Soundtrack 2 My Life
Ghost
Man on the Moon
Embrace the Martian
Up Up & Away
Mr. Rager
All Talk
Hyyerr
Cudi Zone/Memories/Day 'N' Nite (3 in a row)
Erase Me
That Tree Play
Pursuit of Happiness
Marijuana
Solo Dolo

5e1152e2831b13d832780770a2a3c7a00604229_r.gif

cant @!*+$* wait for cdq of marijuana

edit
he also sang some of the vocals from his upcoming rock album. its hard to judge cause it sounds so different that his rap stuff, but still gonna check it out as it comes

Back
Top Bottom