*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

copped x4 for the fam
pimp.gif

Dunno how this worked out, but it looks like they shootin a vid for Erase Me. Guess its the Ye feature *shrugs*

KiD-CuDi-x-McLovin-Erase-Me-450x337.jpg

laugh.gif
@ McLovin

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

^IMO, it's comparable to hyyer. I only heard a snippet of the 1st verse and hook but my boy Rami said it wasn't complete yet.

But it just got that Chris Tucker rolling up back-to-back feeling to it
smokin.gif
. Smoooooooth #!! beat.

You talking about the same Rami that produces Chip's %*!*?

He's dope, can't wait to hear more from him.

complex mag interview outtakes, a good read...

By now, you’ve probably read our explosive October/November cover story with Kid Cudi, but you had to know Cudder dropped some jewels that didn’t make it in the issue. Well, now that the magazine is officially on newsstands everywhere, we’re giving you some of those jewels. Read on below for Cud talking more about getting kicked off the tour with Lady Gaga, the rock album he plans to do, and (of course) his feelings towards the man he doesn’t *@++ with musically, Wale…

Interview by Joe La Puma

Complex: Where did the whole attitude shift towards Wale stem from?

Kid Cudi: I really don’t understand what’s up with this guy, but he’s just somebody I don’t click with anymore. I started making changes in my life and started to realize positive energy around me, and he never really had a good energy. I never felt like he wanted to see me prosper, it was just one of those !##%** that was envious rather than happy for a @%%%*. I could be reading it wrong, but I’m not making beef and rearranging my life. It’s pretty obvious he feels some type of way about it. I’m not into peer mediation and working things out, I’m just trying to provide for my daughter and my family and making music for my fans. I vibe with certain people and some people I don’t.

Complex: Last September you shot a page for GQ’s Men of the Year issue with him and Drake; was everything cool then?

Kid Cudi: The whole time me and him and Drake were doing the GQ shoot, Wale was *****ing and being aggravated that clothes weren’t in his size, just really not cooperating and being difficult, and just being a diva. The photographer was like, “Wale, c’mon, smile a bit

Kid Cudi: Oh, I plan on doing a rock album. I’ll probably start that $**$ now. Also, I plan on putting my music out for free. If I could right now, I’d put this album out for free. I don’t think it’s right to sell it, it’s too good, people just need to have it. It’s like the Bible. Why people sell the Bible when it’s supposed to be the word? A lot of people think I’m crazy, but if you think about it, I’m not making any money off that $**$ anyway. I make money off of shows. I’ll put my music out for free and tour for long as *@++. [Laughs.] I’m going to start my own band, and me and RATATAT are forming our own band, that’s its own thing. My next $**$ is going to sound like Boston, Cheap Trick, and Jim Morrison all thrown into one. It’s going to be real and authentic.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Going to see him for the 3rd time in two weeks
pimp.gif

%@%$ all yall getting to see him perform.... didnt wanna peep in sf cuz of lady gaga and was too late for the hangover tour tix ughhhh

Originally Posted by chr1scross

%@%$ all yall getting to see him perform.... didnt wanna peep in sf cuz of lady gaga and was too late for the hangover tour tix ughhhh

he played an aftershow though right?

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

%@%$ all yall getting to see him perform.... 

this... 
He don't come back to Cle? Didn't he do like a double show there with Chip recently or am I bugging?

And it still makes me
laugh.gif
that Time is a Cudi fan. I swear he was the one telling us that Scott used to get pushed in lockers
roll.gif

man cudi cool to me, but he need to drop material, how big sean gonna have more tracks than you?

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

%@%$ all yall getting to see him perform.... 

this... 
Spoiler [+]
 [h2]Fall Blowout 2010[/h2]

The time has finally arrived! Get your tickets for A&O BLOWOUT with SNOOP DOGG and KID CUDI here. Limit 4 tickets per WildCard.

Last year we brought you John Legend, Passion Pit, Bo Burnham, Tracy Morgan and more…

This year, A&O Productions is starting off the year by welcoming SNOOP DOGG and KID CUDI to Welsh-Ryan Arena on October 15th. We are thrilled to be bringing two such amazing artists in one show, and in a venue as great as Welsh-Ryan. As one of the most notable and iconic rappers of our time, we could not be more excited to have Snoop Dogg be coming to Northwestern. On top of that, to have an artist like Kid Cudi who has exploded across the music scene over the past few years opening for our show will set a precedent of high-quality programming that we hope to maintain for years to come.

T
ickets go on sale for $15 for undergrads on Friday, October 1st at 10:30 AM at the Norris Box Office online system, allowing you to print out tickets and home and skip the long lines at the Norris Box Office. Tickets for graduate students, faculty, and staff will go on sale for $20 on Monday, October 4th. Students may purchase up to 4 tickets per NetID. Plan to get your tickets early - these will go quickly!

Transportation to and from Welsh-Ryan Arena is included in the ticket price. Keep checking back for the times and locations of when free shuttles will be running from campus to Welsh-Ryan Arena. Because
this show is only open to members of the Northwestern communityWildCARDs will be checked at the door. Doors open at 7, and the show begins at 8.

I KNOW yall mad.

Next Friday... 
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom