*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by chr1scross

%@%$ all yall getting to see him perform.... didnt wanna peep in sf cuz of lady gaga and was too late for the hangover tour tix ughhhh

he played an aftershow though right?

not sure to be honest it was way before i was up on info on %+#* like that lol.. time flies

Seein him next Monday in KC
pimp.gif
can't ##%!+@ wait

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

Originally Posted by chr1scross

%@%$ all yall getting to see him perform.... 

this... 
He don't come back to Cle? Didn't he do like a double show there with Chip recently or am I bugging?

And it still makes me
laugh.gif
that Time is a Cudi fan. I swear he was the one telling us that Scott used to get pushed in lockers
roll.gif

nah he comes back... he had a show here this summer... my lack of funds is what's stopping me... and nah i aint know %@!# about that man's life... i never hated on cudi as far as i remember... 

Damn, Cudder & Chris Palko??  Crazy.  I still wish he (Cage) was still using the style when he was w/ E.C & MFTB.

Saw him last night in Kalamazoo, Mich

Show was insane. This was only my second concert (my first being Em and Jay at Comerica) And after seeing a show of that magnitude I didn't know what to expect being a MUCH smaller show... but I must say dude delivered and put on a GREAT show.

If he comes around again I'm definitely going.

Damn thats a nice cover.. Not as nice as his first one imo but its still up there. Can't wait for the album 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom