*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Ive read estimated sells might reach 220 thousand

Surprised some people dont notice the sound from "in my dreams" in the beginning of Scott mescudi vs the world.

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

Surprised some people dont notice the sound from "in my dreams" in the beginning of Scott mescudi vs the world.

how could people not notice it???

Maniac and Ghost are the really the only ones I like a lot.

Idk just doesn't sound like Cudi from the last album.

Dope.
pimp.gif

End of Day did like 100,000 first week, right? Did it go Gold yet?

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Dope.
pimp.gif

[h3]Sales and certifications[/h3][table][tr][th=""]Country[/th][th=""]Provider[/th][th=""]Certification[/th][th=""]Sales[/th][/tr][tr][td]United States[/td][td]RIAA[/td][td][/td][td]479,000[sup][22]

[/sup][/td][/tr][/table]According to Wiki.... 
eyes.gif

176k. nice
pimp.gif

glad my amazon pre-order for the deluxe heped

and i also noticed the In My Dreams part of the song

that's a great # for Cudi. I didn't purchase my copy yet, but I plan to pick it up along with Kanye and N.E.R.D's albums next week. gotta support your favorite artists
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

that's a great # for Cudi. I didn't purchase my copy yet, but I plan to pick it up along with Kanye and N.E.R.D's albums next week. gotta support your favorite artists
pimp.gif
yeah, N.E.R.D. needs some support, they did 18,000 their first week. 

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Dope.
pimp.gif

[h3]Sales and certifications[/h3][table][tr][th=""]Country[/th][th=""]Provider[/th][th=""]Certification[/th][th=""]Sales[/th][/tr][tr][td]United States[/td][td]RIAA[/td][td]
[/td][td]479,000[sup][22]

[/sup][/td][/tr][/table]According to Wiki.... 
eyes.gif

It'll go gold soon.

MOTM2 will help MOTM1 move units.

I like the album a lot, but I think it falls off pretty hard after "The Mood"

Only track I like after that is "The End" and I'm still undecided about "Mr. Rager"

that being said, the following tracks make the album worth ever cent spent on it alone.

we aite
marijuana
revofev
ashin kusher

lots of coke talk on this album though, kinda dissapoints me, it really aint that cool to talk about it like he does when he definately has a young fanbase.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

pimp.gif
yeah, N.E.R.D. needs some support, they did 18,000 their first week. 

damn. not that anyone was expecting N.E.R.D to do major numbers, but I woulda liked to see them do at least like 50-60k. oh well, I'm still gonna do my part and purchase their album on monday
pimp.gif

Finally bought my copy. I'm a little heated Best Buy didn't have the delux edition anymore but ole well.

I'm feeling the album & it's not THAT far off from the 1st joint.

Why the hell am I just now hearing Erase Me??? I can relate to that...

Scott Mescudi vs The World, Marijuana (& I don't smoke), Trapped In My Mind
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What's the name of the vid where he says "all the things that I did tonight, those will be the best memories" w/ the dj
nerd.gif

Great 1st week sale also!!!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I see a lot of white girls in the crowd... which means I need to go to a Cudi show

The show I saw in Kalamazoo Michigan was ALLL white girls. Never seen so many good looking white girls in my life.

And when i saw his show in Madison he brought 5 white girls on stage to sing Erase Me. They were all 
pimp.gif

Yea there's alot of white girls.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 To Cudi's first week numbers.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

how could people not notice it???
I'm guessing their new fans, they act like they've always listened to him tho.

Happy to see hes at #3.

Back
Top Bottom