*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Definitely a solid album. Marijuana and Revofev are on repeat.

Oh and the NERD album seemed to have little to no promo, it just didn't have that one hot single and any buzz so to speak.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

lots of coke talk on this album though, kinda dissapoints me, it really aint that cool to talk about it like he does when he definately has a young fanbase.

Why shouldn't he? It's his life and that's what this album is about? It's not like he's saying YEAH I LOVE COKE! And even if he did I couldn't fault him because at the time of recording maybe he did. But you can tell the difference in how he talks about coke early in the album (more so as an accessory to the nightlife) & how he talks about later in his album (as a catalyst to his demons).

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

lots of coke talk on this album though, kinda dissapoints me, it really aint that cool to talk about it like he does when he definately has a young fanbase.

Why shouldn't he? It's his life and that's what this album is about? It's not like he's saying YEAH I LOVE COKE! And even if he did I couldn't fault him because at the time of recording maybe he did. But you can tell the difference in how he talks about coke early in the album (more so as an accessory to the nightlife) & how he talks about later in his album (as a catalyst to his demons).
are you asking me why he shouldn't promote the use of cocaine?
laugh.gif

stuff is physically and mentally addicting and has ruined way too many lives. Cudi has immense musical talent and success, I'm sure he can afford to do some coke and have a good time. no different than what I'd expect from most any young celebrity. The young crowd that listens to his music is not in nearly the same situation as him. Its not his fault or for his concern, but there are a lot of dumb people out there who don't know the difference in terms of risk between weed, coke, alcohol. He is in the spotlight with a lot of followers, kids don't care about breaking down how the way he described it changed, they just want to do it because Cudi is cool, and Cudi does coke, so coke must be cool. It  just doesn't take much to get addicted to coke.

''These Worries'' = audio perfection...

...I've been playing the hell outta this album, ''The Lady Killer'', and ''Nothing.''

T.I., 3Stacks, and Kanye could drop tomorrow, and it'd be a while for them to break into my rotation.

I'm so satisfied with music right now...

Did anyone else have a problem with the cd. When I put my cd into my computer the icon flickered and  disappeared. After a few more tries I finally got something. Then the files came up as AIFF files and I had to manually put in the track names and the other information.

Other then that I like the album and Wildin cuz im young, we aite, and ashin kusher are some of my favorites. Also am I the only one who thinks that a narration could of been add like MOTM1?

I still haven't touched the DVD that came with this. Too many good things in the entertainment world. Between listening to this, Kanye, Friday Night Lights, working 50 hours a week, and Black Ops.. .just no time!

I need to hear the final of Runaway... sounded SICK when I saw him live, hope its got a good beat.

^^^^^ can not hate,how much times have you listen to the album though?. For me this album just keeps growing on me after every listen. Happy it does not sound like MOTM, something new that grew on me.

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

^ yeah at 0:11

laugh.gif

People are getting up in arms about that? +$%% isnt even a big deal in the slightest
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Nobody said it was a big deal i had just asked before if other people recognized it.

laugh.gif

Idk, I couldve sworn i read something about people not being real fans because they didnt realize that $%+@ or something along those lines. IDK man forget it
laugh.gif

And I swear, having heard Mr.Rager, Mojo So Dope, Erase Me, REVOFEV and Wylin Cause Im Young long before the album came out has ruined the album for me. I mean I love all of those songs, but I already heard them hundreds of times before the album came out. It makes it hard for me to listen to the album straight through
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

are you asking me why he shouldn't promote the use of cocaine?
laugh.gif

stuff is physically and mentally addicting and has ruined way too many lives. Cudi has immense musical talent and success, I'm sure he can afford to do some coke and have a good time. no different than what I'd expect from most any young celebrity. The young crowd that listens to his music is not in nearly the same situation as him. Its not his fault or for his concern, but there are a lot of dumb people out there who don't know the difference in terms of risk between weed, coke, alcohol. He is in the spotlight with a lot of followers, kids don't care about breaking down how the way he described it changed, they just want to do it because Cudi is cool, and Cudi does coke, so coke must be cool. It  just doesn't take much to get addicted to coke.

But he has USED coke! He's an artist. Madonna can talk about what she wants. So can Dr. Dre. So can Cudi. Chill out

Cudi doesnt do coke. He doesnt say go do talk. In his songs he's telling the story on how coke was a real low point in his life.

He's not encouraging it what so ever.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Cudi doesnt do coke. He doesnt say go do talk. In his songs he's telling the story on how coke was a real low point in his life.

He's not encouraging it what so ever.

*snort* *snort*.

Back
Top Bottom