*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

I never said Cudi was saying that coke is cool. He definately gives different messages about it though, 1 minute its "do bumbs in the day//and keep blunts to burn" and the next its "Numbed faced thinking about suicide". I just think that musicians have such a great influence on the youth because you listen to music hundreds of times over. I can honestly say coke is one drug thats really not even worth taking the risk of messing with.

He's talking about his own life. People just need to raise their children better. Don't be one of those parents who tries to shelter their children from everything bad only to realize that they're going to encounter all of it anyway once they leave your house. Those are the kids who experiment with all the drugs.

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

He's talking about his own life. People just need to raise their children better. Don't be one of those parents who tries to shelter their children from everything bad only to realize that they're going to encounter all of it anyway once they leave your house. Those are the kids who experiment with all the drugs.

This

Many can disagree with me, but I gotta say this album is one of the best in 2010.

Scott Mescudi v. The World and Mojo So Dope stay on repeat.

Glad I DL'd this album cuz I would've thought this album wouldnt be worth it but I know this album gotta grow on me

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

I never said Cudi was saying that coke is cool. He definately gives different messages about it though, 1 minute its "do bumbs in the day//and keep blunts to burn" and the next its "Numbed faced thinking about suicide". I just think that musicians have such a great influence on the youth because you listen to music hundreds of times over. I can honestly say coke is one drug thats really not even worth taking the risk of messing with.

You're the type to teach Abstinence only in public schools right?

I thought the In My Dreams part was a nice addition to the intro.
smokin.gif
I loved the way In My Dreams kicked off the 1st album.

im feeling the whole album EXCEPT for marijuana

i smoke a lot of weed too but idk what it is about the song, im not feeling it at all

album has very little replay value to me...the first MOTM played so much better, and still will to me....decent album nonetheless

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

i smoke a lot of weed too but idk what it is about the song, im not feeling it at all

I agree, overkill. All my boys love it though
laugh.gif

I still think Cudi's replay value lies in his singing.

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

eek.gif

Thats the BEST song on the album IMO. When the "ahhh, ahhh" part (I wish I knew the term for it
30t6p3b.gif
) kicks in, oh man that @+@% hits my soul
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

album has very little replay value to me...the first MOTM played so much better, and still will to me....decent album nonetheless

Completely agree. The 1st one has so much replay value. I was listening to it 7 months after the release, still with a
eek.gif
expression.

This one, eh, not so much. Mostly because A) I heard half the album already during the summer (
30t6p3b.gif
downloading the leaks killed it for me), and B) the fact that there is SO much other great music out right now thats really taking MOTM IIs shine away.  It still a great album though.

Just as Ye's Album, I refused to listen to any of the leaks. Well with REVOFEV, Mojo So Dope being exceptions. Just sitting through the first few listening sessions makes the waiting all worth the wait. GHOST and Trapped in My Mind are on repeat. Dope Album. MOTM and MBDTF are the only albums I've bought all year. Both CD's are dope.

Originally Posted by bns1201

Gotta agree with this I still bump man on the moon 1 all the time its a really great album. this album has some good songs but cudi took his lonely stoner steez way to far he needs to quit trying mumble all his lyrics and really try to spit.

Word, my man really needs to stop mumbling. And he did OD on the emo +#++.

I still absolutely adore the album though for the 1000th time
pimp.gif

In mojo so dope, wat does he mean when he says "a blunt full of B E"?

Back
Top Bottom