*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Capcom is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i don't even care if it's a demo

Kid Cudi with Chip tha Ripper
June 20th / Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE / Doors: 7pm / $39.50, $49.50, $59.50 / on sale 4/8 @ 10am

Cudi was pretty amazing tonight. It had to of been a 1.5-2hr set. Great opening show of the Cud Life tour here in LA

What time did he come on?  I'm going to the NYC show on Thursday and it says the concert starts at 7pm, but I know that's probably only the doors.  I don't want to be just standing around for 2 hours.

doors opened at 8, i arrived at about 930 and chip the ripper was already doing his set. he was scheduled to come on at 9 and im guessing he did. cudi came on around 10.....which was pretty on cue with what he was supposed to.

people were lining up around hollywood since the early afternoon, and when i got there at 8, i saw the line and went to go get a drink and eat. came back and there was no line. granted i was in the back, i still got a decent view and had a great time.

Show was amazing, if you have a chance go. The Visuals + Live Band made that the best show I ever seen of Cudi's of all 5 times I've seen him

For the people that went to the shows already.. How was security like for bringing in bud or alcohol?

Going tonight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

For the people that went to the shows already.. How was security like for bringing in bud or alcohol?

They will probably pat u down...nothing tight tho. Put a flask in your waistband and joints in your wallet or something.
You should be fine

listening to capcom...it's getting better and better

Great concert.. He really put on a great show. Cudi Zone/Memories/Day & Nite back to back was amazing.. He did it twice too 
laugh.gif

For the people trying to smoke inside the venue just roll up joints and put em in your shoe or something.. Once your in you're good.

Cudi did his thing... Maniac, heart of a lion, ghost, etc (way to many to name) all sound great live. Awsome show...

Best part though...

Cudi Zone/Memories/Day & Nite back to back was amazing
pimp.gif

The show was fun. Finally saw Soundtrack 2 My Life live. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

The last time I saw Cudi live was when he had opened up for Wale, back in 2008.

He's performing in NYC again in July. I'm definitely going.

Anyone have any idea if he will be doing a full set when he opens for Kanye at summerfest June 30th? Will Chip be there?

Back
Top Bottom