*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by jm2000

In mojo so dope, wat does he mean when he says "a blunt full of B E"?

Blow & Ecstasy
pimp.gif

havent heard any of his songs on the radio but then again radio doesnt play that much stuff

nice performance on conan

After bumpin the album for months off the e-bootleggin', finally took the time to go cop the deluxe edition yesterday...

...my only complaint: ''We Aite (Wake Your Mind Up)'' is still only 1 minute and 27 seconds long.

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

what's up with this guy?
dropped the album and hasn't done %%@! since.

Cant say he hasnt done $+#%. I mean he was working with Kanye and all. But yea I know what you mean
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

ILL LEGAL OPERATION wrote:

...my only complaint: ''We Aite (Wake Your Mind Up)'' is still only 1 minute and 27 seconds long.

Im such a fan of that song. Really wish it was longer...

same thing i was thinkin.. 

New track with his how to make it in america co-star bryan greenberg. On that acoustic tip.

Not sure what Cudi's up to nowadays, although I saw on Chip tha Ripper's twitter feed this morning that they were partying last night in Brooklyn. I know he said in that Complex interview that he just had a baby, so can't be mad at him if he's taking time off to be a parent.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Blow & Ecstasy
pimp.gif
please tell me people aren't actually out there mixing those things together... idiots

Originally Posted by DT43

Blow & Ecstasy
pimp.gif
please tell me people aren't actually out there mixing those things together... idiots

It's actually PE. But what's the problem with Blow & ecstasy? If anything it's better than alcohol and ecstasy cause cocaine doesn't dehydrate you.

Blow & Ecstasy
pimp.gif

Smoking ecstasy is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. It's a huge waste and hardly does anything. A lot of pills are also meth/heroin based so if you really want to be smoking that, go right ahead 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He definitely says P.E.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

im feeling the whole album EXCEPT for marijuana

i smoke a lot of weed too but idk what it is about the song, im not feeling it at all

I agree, overkill. 
Yeahhhh.... dude is really trying to brag about his drug use. This album pales in comparison to his previous one.

it means he's no longer doin the DreamOn record Label with Emile and Plain Pat, hes starting a new label.

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

Sooo Cudi and Wale are friends again....Kinda like them as enemies

source? just wondering cuz I thought him and Ye didn't F wit him musically

Back
Top Bottom