*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by lowrider713

Up Up & Away is such a feel good song.
"They gone judge me anyway. So. whatever"

Damn I could use some SD right about now
smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't even know what the Blueprint III is anymore after listening to this nonstop.

what's the instrumental used in that freestyle...?

& For the record, Cudi killed it. His flow reminds me of eminem's accent for some reason.

Alright, I lied. They are performing tomorrow, but it won't air until Friday. Letterman starts at 11:30 Right Coast; CBS.

Jimmy Kimmel the 22nd, with LeBron. Midnight; ABC.

Can't believe people are saying they like mixtapes better than this album

And to the person who said BP3 doesn't exist to them anymore ... no kidding

They were playing BP3 in the warehouse at work today.. and I wanted to shout out.. play some cudi

not a big Cudi fan but curious to hear how this cd sounds. i really like the concept he went with in this cd and if Kanye and Hov endorse him he'sdefinitely worth checking it out

I played the album twice in the past two days...

I haven't fully analyzed the lyrics on most of the songs yet, but the actual "mood" of the entire album is amazing. It seems like all of thealbums that have leaked in the pass two weeks (BP3, OB4CL2, Man on the Moon) share that same characteristic. To me that's the most important thing you canachieve when creating a great album. It adds longevity and replay value of the music because you kind of remember the feeling it gives you when you listen toit. Hopefully other artists that are dropping in the near future can continue the trend. I can see why all the weed heads are loving this dude, lol.

Pretty much every song is hot, but my favorite at the moment is "Pursuit of Happiness".

Loving this joint to death. I wasn't a fan of Cudi but I figured i'd give this album a shot. Pursuit of Happiness and Alive really got my attentionright now. Soundtrack 2 My Life is straight too. I dunno how long these been out or whatever but I'M just now hearing them.

Album gets a thumbs up for sure.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom