*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

I'm def buyin on the 15th...

Cudi deserves all the support he can get

I've said it over and over again.. may not be the best rapper, not even close.. but he makes GREAT music

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm def buyin on the 15th...

Cudi deserves all the support he can get

I've said it over and over again.. may not be the best rapper, not even close.. but he makes GREAT music

EXACTLY I have this discussion @ least once a week! Then me and my guys all get hyyyerrr and they wanna jump on the wagon...its cooL I tell em...lol

Incredible album.

This is the first rap album I've checked out in like a year. I haven't really kept up at all with Kid Cudi but I was intrigued after I heard Pursuit ofHappiness and decided to give the album a listen.

Pursuit of Happiness
Sky Might Fall
Soundtrack 2 My Life

pimp.gif
Great stuff.

Originally Posted by JayJay414

WOW...goosebumps in this biiiiiiish!
yeah.

i don't really like hypin shh up, but when i played this mad loud, subs thumpin and all that, it literally felt like i'm on outer space.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I burned myself a copy for the whip, but I added "Look Up In Da Stars" as the last track for fun, but it really helped complete the listeningexperience.

Tranistion from Up Up & Away into Common's outro then into Look Up In Da Stars was
eek.gif
to me

"sky might fall" deserves an epic music video (a la kanye's amazing) around the brink of winter time. it's so necessary.

I tried to resist but I listened to enter galactic it's dope but I'm gonna hold off on the rest

Get ready, up it, let's gooo

Album is solid in my opinion, love Cudi's sound.

These are my favorite tracks...

Up, up, and away
Heart of a Lion(Kid Cudi theme music)
Soundtrack 2 my Life
Pursuit of Happiness

IM BARELY ON THE INTRO...

AND THAT !#!+ JUST SENT GOOSEBUMPS THRU MY WHOLE BODY....

"YOUR IN MY DREEEAAMS!"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

joint's borderline boring. maybe i'm too charismatic and outgoing because i'm not digging the loner vibe from this album at all.

Back
Top Bottom