*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Smoooooooothhhhhhhhhhhh
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

i just listened to the album...i can't really explain the vibe i get from this cd because i never experienced it before...im liking the cd but i reallydon't find Cudi exciting, but there's still something i like about it and it's not only the beats...i dunno

Grabbin' it now...

...don't really know what to make of dude yet, but I'm about to be bangin this, OB4CL2, and Broad Street Bully on the plane tomorrow.

Originally Posted by srvballer

I'm holding out till the 15th. Gotta stay strong....

Respect. I gave in instantly after i heard those snippets.. But when the 15th rolls around, it was worth the wait I promise you..
pimp.gif

Gave the album another thorough listen in the whip today.

Joint is dope
pimp.gif

The end of "Heart of a lion" is tooo hard. Idk why I find it so dope.

"No no no no no no no YEEEAAAH NOOO"

pimp.gif

I've probably played Heart of a Lion close to 50-60x since I've gotten this. With no plans on stopping. This is my track.
pimp.gif

The store I went to today had 10 Deluxe Editions coming in next week, so I decided to reserve one.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

What's in the Deluxe Edition?
Deluxe version includes 3 bonus tracks and a 65 minute DVD! Info from Amazon.

The HMV outside of EC is getting them in.

You guys are nuts if you think this album sucks. It took me almost 3 hours to get through it because I kept going back and repeating certain songs.

Definitely a more 'somber' album though. Mood music, as I call it. Something you listen to on a rainy day. Perfect for fall.

Back
Top Bottom