*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

to me already... this is a personal classic.... I dont know i haven't been this excited to get a physical copy of a cd since Kanye's Graduation.

1st time listening to this album under the influence...and my verdict is...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My iTunes went from Up, Up and Away to The Postal Service's Such Great Heights, and it hit me how immaculate acollaboration record would be.
eek.gif

I'm sure a good portion of dudes in this thread don't know who The Postal Service is, but yeah.

This was a GREAT DEBUT by Kid Cudi. Usually it takes me awhile for an album to grow to my liking, but on my 1st / 2nd listen this album had me vibing. I mostdefinitely agree with a previous post regarding "Make Her Say". I think KC should've replaced it with tracks from his previous mixtapes (Man onthe Moon / Embrace the Martian / Heaven at Night), which would have a better fit and consistency.

Top 5:
1. Up Up & Away
2. Heart of Lion
3. Cudi Zone
4. Sky Might Fall
5. Pursuit of Happiness

Honorable Mentions:
1. Enter Galactic
2. Alive
3. Soundtrack 2 My Life
4. Hyyer Up

"In My Dreams" is a nice track! It relaxes my mind, and soothes me to sleep.

"Solo Dolo" is also good! Practically, the whole album is skip proof, imho.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

My iTunes went from Up, Up and Away to The Postal Service's Such Great Heights, and it hit me how immaculate a collaboration record would be.
eek.gif

I'm sure a good portion of dudes in this thread don't know who The Postal Service is, but yeah.
didn't he talk about how he wants to collab with them? I think it came up because Ben Gibbard is working on a new PS album

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

This was a GREAT DEBUT by Kid Cudi. Usually it takes me awhile for an album to grow to my liking, but on my 1st / 2nd listen this album had me vibing. I most definitely agree with a previous post regarding "Make Her Say". I think KC should've replaced it with tracks from his previous mixtapes (Man on the Moon / Embrace the Martian / Heaven at Night), which would have a better fit and consistency.

Top 5:
1. Up Up & Away
2. Heart of Lion
3. Cudi Zone
4. Sky Might Fall
5. Pursuit of Happiness

Honorable Mentions:
1. Enter Galactic
2. Alive
3. Soundtrack 2 My Life
4. Hyyer Up

That's my exact top 5 as well
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My Top 5 (in no specific order)
1. My World
2. Pursuit of Happiness
3. Soundtrack 2 My Life
4. CuDi Zone
5. Heart of a Lion

This album is really good, close to incredible. It really sets the mood and I do agree with Time about how it makes you feel like you are out in space
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom