*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Just downloaded the album and I love it
pimp.gif

Ever since I heard Soundtrack 2 My Life, it's been on repeat.

Kid Cudi is my kind of music whatever mood I'm in...and that makes him an automatic favorite.

Props to dude!

"Why'd I drink so much and smoke so much ohhhhhh"...

I'm sure majority of us have felt this way...so far I've been sober while playing this...but can't wait til I'm NOT!

Must.....Wait.....Until......The.....15th.....

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! It better be worth the wait and $15.00.

Hyyerr
pimp.gif
(would love to hear Bone Thugs on it)
Cudi Zone
sick.gif

Soundtrack 2 My Life
pimp.gif

Cudi is a pretty average rapper but he makes some nice chill music. Production on this album is sick, lyrics are hot garbage.

2.5/5 overall

Funny you said Kenna...I was just thinking this album sounds like a mellow version of N.E.R.D...especially Enter Galactic...

Trying to listen to it now....not really feeling it. Started off crazy with that "Soundtrack 2 My Life" but then it just got weird and I couldn'tfeel it. I can't tell if he's depressed or on oxy contin?

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Must.....Wait.....Until......The.....15th.....

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! It better be worth the wait and $15.00.
it is. %@*+'s crack.

It's catchy. For me time will tell how great it really is. If I'm still listening to it by next year then it's definitely a good album. Right nowit's just something different but that doesn't always mean classic. After the first listen to me it sounds like the album Kanye was trying to make with808's and Heartbreak. Hopefully it doesn't get old quick.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Dude's wack.
394264e4e1914e468c0d590de265da5d911600b0.bmp

You really came in this thread to say that? If he sucks, then why come into a thread about him. You could've just ignored it
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Suprised at how much i played My World compared to everything else.
laugh.gif

26690891.jpg
why? its the illest song to me... along with cudi zone
pimp.gif

i was doin 40 in a 25 to cudi zone... felt like my mom's saturn turned into a spaceship
pimp.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif
embarassed.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why yall dudes dont listen to Up Up and Away? joint is piff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You just have to be in an uplifting mood to feel the song, on some ##%# what everyone says, imma do me tip
pimp.gif

O yea Simple As goes hard when you have some head phones on. When i first heard the "abc, abc, abc, abc, 123" i was
eek.gif
eek.gif

iTunes only counts a play when you click on a song, right? So if I click on In My Dreams and let it run through the entire album, it would only add a play toIn My Dreams?

Back
Top Bottom